Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New logo vs Old logo

Reaction score
Website
www.skylab-imaging.com
Well I asked my friends and got a bit of mixed opinions, so I'll see what a small public group thinks. I've been working on this new one from the beginning but never quite getting it where I like. I also included a wordmarked logo

New logo
SKYLAB-AERIAL-IMAGING-LOGO-#REDEUX#.jpg

Current Logo
SKYLAB AERIAL IMAGING LOGO #OFFICIAL#.png

Attachments

• SKYLAB-AERIAL-IMAGING-LOGO-#REDEUX#-NO-LOGO.jpg
    SKYLAB-AERIAL-IMAGING-LOGO-#REDEUX#-NO-LOGO.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 15
I like the new logo but it would be better in my humble pov if you remove the small circle on the right and center the bigger circle above sky lab. The one without a circle is good as well. Clean, simple.

Reactions: skylabimaging
I like the new logo but it would be better in my humble pov if you remove the small circle on the right and center the bigger circle above sky lab. The one without a circle is good as well. Clean, simple.

Based off the opinions I've been getting, the actual logo is the part people are not liking as much. Dually noted.

I definitely like the first one a lot better. i hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of doing what sanderx suggested and have attached the image below. I think it works!-1.jpg

Reactions: Simon Arvestrand
I like the logo with the one circle as Tom created much better than the one with 2 bubbles. However.....on second thought.....less is more and I tend to like the logo without any bubbles probably the best. Anyway, as you can see, opinions differ and you will need to make a choice.

Simple and descriptive, straight to the point, well balanced graphically.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool