Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Owner

Reaction score
I finally got my Inspire-1 yesterday. I have it sitting on my kitchen table waiting for it to be put together. I will likely do it tomorrow.

But I have to admit, I have had lots of airframes before. Just smaller. I find this a tad intimidating.

If there was a video on vimeo or youtube that show how to put it together and give some guidance, which one would you recommend? I can find LOTS of unboxing and tutorials on photography but nothing that I found that got right down to the nitty gritty of putting it all together.

When you say 'put it together', exactly how may pieces did yours arrive in? Mine and everyone else's I know came fully built up where we only had to add the battery and props. Has yours been driven over by a steamroller?

Reactions: PB30X
Guess you're the first on a new model.:)
Like Peterperrim said it's a rtf model.Charge batterie and TX.Put your props on and ready!

Last edited:
I should have been more clear. Sorry.
Everything arrived in it's case as advertised. I just want to make sure I am going through the numbers and making sure it is set up properly. I would hate to go and fly it for only 5 mins and crash it all because I missed something.

I finally got my Inspire-1 yesterday. I have it sitting on my kitchen table waiting for it to be put together. I will likely do it tomorrow.

But I have to admit, I have had lots of airframes before. Just smaller. I find this a tad intimidating.

If there was a video on vimeo or youtube that show how to put it together and give some guidance, which one would you recommend? I can find LOTS of unboxing and tutorials on photography but nothing that I found that got right down to the nitty gritty of putting it all together.
Hey Dennis. .
on you tube there's a couple of videos I watched that I found helpful. .one is from dji about the pilot app and the other is from dji about the firmware update ..
I suggest that you read and understand the manual before your first flight. .it can be found on the dji website under inspire1. .
welcome to the forum and happy flying
turbo. ..

Hey Dennis. .
on you tube there's a couple of videos I watched that I found helpful. .one is from dji about the pilot app and the other is from dji about the firmware update ..
I suggest that you read and understand the manual before your first flight. .it can be found on the dji website under inspire1. .
welcome to the forum and happy flying
turbo. ..

I should have been more clear. Sorry.
Everything arrived in it's case as advertised. I just want to make sure I am going through the numbers and making sure it is set up properly. I would hate to go and fly it for only 5 mins and crash it all because I missed something.
Dennis,

Where are you located (roughly)? Maybe there is a member close by that can meet up and help you out setting up your Inspire?

Good luck Dennis enjoy your Inspire.It's a great machine!
Happy flying

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth