Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Newbie from Phoenix area

Reaction score
Hello all,
I just purchased my first, an Inspire 2 with an X5S.
Looking to learn some new things, and have fun doing it.
I'm looking for some software recommendations also.
What is a good choice for editing video, something that handle CinemaDNG
and possibly ProRes?
Thanks, Eddie

Reactions: Advexure
Welcome to Inspire Pilots! Are you using a PC or Mac? Premiere Pro actually lets you import, view, edit, and color CinemaDNG sequences natively within the program.

Hi Gary. I'm hoping to get my I2 back from Drone World some time next week, it didn't survive it's first firmware update. Never even got a chance to spin the motors.

Hi Gary. I'm hoping to get my I2 back from Drone World some time next week, it didn't survive it's first firmware update. Never even got a chance to spin the motors.

Too bad, I assume you tried the DJI Assistant to manually correct it? I had a controller fail an update and DJI was all set to have me return it, but the Assistant cleared the issue.

Reactions: Advexure
Too bad, I assume you tried the DJI Assistant to manually correct it? I had a controller fail an update and DJI was all set to have me return it, but the Assistant cleared the issue.
I tried quite a few times, no joy. Dji had me try a few different things and nada.

T-Motor props were great. I wish I had a before and after readings with my sound meter, but it seems to be quieter.
Responsiveness was fantastic.

So T-Motor, dual Cendence with CrystalSkys. All in all a wonderful way to end the year.

BTW 75 degrees, no wind and minimal clouds. You gotta love Arizona winters.

T-Motor props were great. I wish I had a before and after readings with my sound meter, but it seems to be quieter.
Responsiveness was fantastic.

So T-Motor, dual Cendence with CrystalSkys. All in all a wonderful way to end the year.

BTW 75 degrees, no wind and minimal clouds. You gotta love Arizona winters.
Now that is a system to drool over!

.......and your weather sounds good too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry