Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No Joystick Gimbal Control Cendence Slave

Reaction score
Good evening. I have a brand new (3 weeks old) Inspire 2, X5S, two Cendence controllers and two Crystal Sky monitors. For some reason I can’t get the slave Cendence to control the gimbal using joysticks, buttons, rollers, etc. The only way to control it is by using the touchscreen on the Crystal Sky. Seems like I’ve seen this issue mentioned and resolved somewhere but I can’t find it. DJI wasn’t much help…I spent 20 minutes arguing with the rep I. My first call, trying to explain that “Yes…the second remote CAN be used to control the gimbal and no, it is NOT just for monitoring the camera. Subsequent calls suggested updating firmware, re-pairing the remotes, and something else…no luck. Any ideas for a newby?

Last edited:
Check the right side slider. If it’s enabled for gimbal speed control and set at its lowest position the gimbal will appear to be uncontrollable.

Check the right side slider. If it’s enabled for gimbal speed control and set at its lowest position the gimbal will appear to be uncontrollable.
Thanks for the suggestion and I tried it but no help. This is driving me CRAZY!

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked and that’s not the issue. Still stumped. This is driving me CRAZY!!

Good evening. I have a brand new (3 weeks old) Inspire 2, X5S, two Cendence controllers and two Crystal Sky monitors. For some reason I can’t get the slave Cendence to control the gimbal using joysticks, buttons, rollers, etc. The only way to control it is by using the touchscreen on the Crystal Sky. Seems like I’ve seen this issue mentioned and resolved somewhere but I can’t find it. DJI wasn’t much help…I spent 20 minutes arguing with the rep I. My first call, trying to explain that “Yes…the second remote CAN be used to control the gimbal and no, it is NOT just for monitoring the camera. Subsequent calls suggested updating firmware, re-pairing the remotes, and something else…no luck. Any ideas for a newby?
We are having the same problem. Camping on here for a response.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell