Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No live video feed

Reaction score
hi i just bought my inspire 1 yesterday, im using an iphone 5s with it. everything connects well but I can see live video feed on my iphone. so I tried connecting the HDMI port to my TV , I see all sorts of data but still no live feed from inspire... I could be missing something on the setup?

I lose vid connection non stop using a 6+ since the update. Was all good before that.

hi i just bought my inspire 1 yesterday, im using an iphone 5s with it. everything connects well but I can see live video feed on my iphone. so I tried connecting the HDMI port to my TV , I see all sorts of data but still no live feed from inspire... I could be missing something on the setup?
Im pretty sure you must turn on the switch in the app that allows output through both App and HDMI. This is found in the image transmission setting.

yes sir... and im a phantom user aswell so this is not my first drone... only my first upgrade. i see HD signal status, i can do camera settings, reset camera, exposure take videos and photos but with no live feed.

i borrowed a samsung galaxy note3 just now ill try it later... maybe its the phone

just an update went to my friends house and switched cams with his inspire and it worked! im guessing its the firmware

I kept having the same issue last Saturday, I just re-attached the camera and all came back. Issue only occurred with my iOS device. I also lost all gimbal control which got solved by restarting everything bird/remote. I agree that it all began after the firmware update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dji did not solve the problem so dealer will replace my inspire i think its gonna take a while

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry