Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No SD card

Reaction score
Hi everyone I purchased the Inspire1 just a few weeks ago, I now have it but I'm having trouble figuring out how to run my Firmware updates. I've loaded my app to my Android device and now i'm trying to get the message saying I want to update. It just don't seem to want to work for me, When the app is open and I click the camera tab, On the very top of the screen it says (disconnected), and also on the right it says (No SD Card). Also like the instructions says , I've connected the Device to the controller and turned on the drone, also I have the Firmware update file in the camera on the drone. But nothing seems to want to work. Can anyone help me , please. Thanks

What is your android device? Not all android devices are supported yet. For example I am unable to make use of my note 4.

Compatible with Samsung S5, Note 3, Sony Z3 EXPERIA, Google Nexus 7 II, Google Nexus 9, Mi 3, Nubia Z7 mini. (Note: Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.)

Thats what I'm scared of actually, but I was hoping with any luck at all seeing the Android can run the app I figured it would work. Its a cheap tablet, (Hipstreet TITAN2) It as an Android 4.4.2. Model Number 7DTB25

Thanks for your help!

Same problem. Tried Samsung galaxy S5 phone, Samsung Tab3 both android 4.4.2.
Then connect Apple s6 - it works.

Numerous correspondence to DJI wrt the android problem ("Chats" on their web page, emails etc) they give me advice of no use as they keep on telling me what to do after I told them I've tried it and it doesn't work.
One comment was "then there is no problem - get out and fly" ........LoL

I can try that, but it is new , came with the drone, so you really dont think its the Android I'm using?

Thats what I'm scared of actually, but I was hoping with any luck at all seeing the Android can run the app I figured it would work. Its a cheap tablet, (Hipstreet TITAN2) It as an Android 4.4.2. Model Number 7DTB25

Thanks for your help!

There is no chance in hell that the Hipstreet Titan 2 can cope with the amount of data crunching the app has to do when running live. I have just looked up the specs of that tablet and it is simply not up to the task.

You will need to invest in something much more powerful.

Last edited:
There is no chance in hell that the Hipstreet Titan 2 can cope with the amount of data crunching the app has to do when running live. I have just looked up the specs of that tablet and it is somply not up to the task.

You will need to invest in something much more powerful.

512mb of ram and 1.2ghz cpu.. Yeah no good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry