Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Now it is almost a year since inspire1 lasted released. it should not come again upgradeable camera

Reaction score
Now it is almost a year since inspire1 lasted released. Should there not be a new camera. DJI says in the ad modular, upgrade facilities system.
Inspire 1's gimbal and camera system can be removed from the aircraft for safe transport and future upgrades. Or is it just Matrice 100 concerning ?????

Now it is almost a year since inspire1 lasted released. Should there not be a new camera. DJI says in the ad modular, upgrade facilities system.
Inspire 1's gimbal and camera system can be removed from the aircraft for safe transport and future upgrades. Or is it just Matrice 100 concerning ?????

Almost a year????? Are you working on the planet Mercury's calendar?

Released (officially) November 13th but two push backs on first shipping (well it wouldn't be DJI if they ever made a first shipping date would it :rolleyes:) so I don't see how you make it 'nearly a year'

Not wanting to sound like a broken record, still waiting for the Ground Station app too...

Reactions: Glen
Thanks for the heads up

I've taken a quick look and I don't think it'll quite do the job I need. Ideally, I'd like to be able to plot waypoints for an auto mission and auto camera trigger. One can only dream...
talk to Jim about your needs and they might come up with something or with exactly what you need...
just a thought...
m

Hi! What is wrong with the current camera and gimbal? My one complaint would be the bitrate, 60 Mbps is not enough for shooting in 4K. But in any case, would a new camera solve that issue, guess not?

Also, I can only imagine how much this new camera and gimbal would cost ;-)

Hi! What is wrong with the current camera and gimbal? My one complaint would be the bitrate, 60 Mbps is not enough for shooting in 4K. But in any case, would a new camera solve that issue, guess not?

Also, I can only imagine how much this new camera and gimbal would cost ;-)
I don't see anything wrong with the current camera. No beef here.

Ok, id personally like a bit rate of 90 to rid myself of the moiré but I can wait. Bigger sensor one day would be nice as the dynamic range and low light video would improve. My question before I plunk down 3k is: Will the camera on the inspire be upgradable going forward if a new improved one is released or is this a one shot deal?

I want an infrared camera please!

The demo video for the developer edition called "Matrice" appears to be using the inspire 1 camera. Then later in the video they show an infrared camera option. Why isn't this available for the inspire 1?

Reactions: Firefly_AI
Thanks for the heads up

I've taken a quick look and I don't think it'll quite do the job I need. Ideally, I'd like to be able to plot waypoints for an auto mission and auto camera trigger. One can only dream...
Dronedeploy.com are in public beta for waypoints/mapping for the Inspire on Android. Not sure if you can still signup for the beta. They did post here looking for testers not that long ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop