Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Old Pilot app download with all 32 channels

Reaction score
Is there a Beta version that brings back all 32 channels? Or does someone have the oldest version of the dji pilot app?

I havent flown in a month I am on android and had a crash. A friend of mine told me that he updated or installed a newer version of the pilot app and in the " Image Transmission Settings " there is less channels then previously.

Also he has less range/signal strength and distance then he once was able to do.

Can someone confirm this is true?

Someone I used to be friends with had on his android a Dji PIlot App -OEM - and a version he said someone hacked and shared with him called DJI Pilot App Beta* , And that Beta version had all the 32 channels back and he was able to travel far and have better signal strength.

Since I dont have my drone working and tablet I cant confirm this about the channels but I do have screen grabs from the person I used to be friends with showing me that he has access to all 1-32 channels with this Beta version.

So the search continues to track down if someone is making a Beta "NEW" version that brings back all these channels or if this Beta version is actually a really old version that is called beta because it was the first release like a 1.1.9 Pilot App.

If anyone has any insight to this nonsense I am typing please share as I would like to know what is going on. I read on the DJI forum they were going to be offering rollbacks on firmware due to issues. But I have yet to see them provide downloads of old firmware or pilot apps. So I am begging you guys out there in the Inter Web to help me out

Attachments

• chl.jpg
    chl.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 58
Is there a Beta version that brings back all 32 channels? Or does someone have the oldest version of the dji pilot app?

I havent flown in a month I am on android and had a crash. A friend of mine told me that he updated or installed a newer version of the pilot app and in the " Image Transmission Settings " there is less channels then previously.

Also he has less range/signal strength and distance then he once was able to do.

Can someone confirm this is true?

Someone I used to be friends with had on his android a Dji PIlot App -OEM - and a version he said someone hacked and shared with him called DJI Pilot App Beta* , And that Beta version had all the 32 channels back and he was able to travel far and have better signal strength.

Since I dont have my drone working and tablet I cant confirm this about the channels but I do have screen grabs from the person I used to be friends with showing me that he has access to all 1-32 channels with this Beta version.

So the search continues to track down if someone is making a Beta "NEW" version that brings back all these channels or if this Beta version is actually a really old version that is called beta because it was the first release like a 1.1.9 Pilot App.

If anyone has any insight to this nonsense I am typing please share as I would like to know what is going on. I read on the DJI forum they were going to be offering rollbacks on firmware due to issues. But I have yet to see them provide downloads of old firmware or pilot apps. So I am begging you guys out there in the Inter Web to help me out
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You are correct that DJI will be making at least the previous version of firmware available in the near future.

Older versions of the pilot app are unlikely to ever be made available via DJI since channel allocations are different in various countries and to utilise some channels on 2.4ghz equipment is illegal in some geographic locations.
DJI made a mistake when they launched the Inspire by making all 32 channels available via the app and this has now been rectified to allow the equipment to conform to regional legal requirements.

EIRP has not been altered and is still 100mW 20dba and therefore range is unaltered except maybe in respect of 2.4ghz noise floor in your local environment.

Hello I was wondering if someone could send me a link to or email me the dji pilot app v 1.1.07 . Thank you in advance !!

I downloaded Version 1.0.7. - but is there a possibility to install both versions on the tab? The 1.0.7 may be better for long range flights but probably missing some other features, not thinking of future options.

I downloaded Version 1.0.7. - but is there a possibility to install both versions on the tab? The 1.0.7 may be better for long range flights but probably missing some other features, not thinking of future options.
Don't know,but I installed 2 versions on my phone and it seems ok.I say give it a try

The answer (for Android ROM 's) is: MULTIROM. I have two ROM's so I can install two diffrent apps on my Nexus 7 LTE.
that won't work with mine then... :(
leaves the option to buy a **** expensive ipad or a also expensive nexus... hmmm...

dzenkuje :D being half polish but not using it a lot... asuming from your name you are from poland or??

Do you use 1.0.6 or 1.0.7 ? Its said 1.0.7 has even more channels but has lots of other issues?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool