Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

option in app to turn inspire leg lights off?

Reaction score
Ok tonight I was flying my Inspire and I noticed an option for turning the leg leds off! I want to know if I was see things or am I the only one seen this and then it dissappear?

It is an option on the P3 to enable the front red LEDs to be turned off to stop the glare appearing in shot at low light levels.
It is not necessary on the Inspire as it has retractable landing gear.

Reactions: Birdseyejr
I hope that this does not become an option. Just another reason for people to say drones will be used for invading other people's privacy

I hope that this does not become an option. Just another reason for people to say drones will be used for invading other people's privacy

We will see if DJI makes this an option but having the lights on may be a problem for an infrared/nightvision camera when that day comes for the Inspire. Not sure as I am not knowledgeable enough on this matter but I do know these camera's are sensative to light around the lens.
It doesn't really matter if DJI makes this an option or not, if someone really doesn't want to have the lights visable, then it's just a simple matter of covering them up.

Just cover them up with black tape.

Basically in an indirect way that's what I was saying. It's very simple to do and anybody can figure this out so it wouldn't matter if DJI did not make this an option on the pilot app because people would do just that. So......that being said, DJI should make it an option to turn the lights off on the Inspire 1 like on the Phantom 3, because if not, we just cover them up with black electrical tape. Simple

I would appreciate having the option to set the colors indivudually. If there is an rgb diode implemented all colors - also no color - would be possible... I prefer to have white at the front and red at the back...

Best gregor

Reactions: sirnikolas
I would appreciate having the option to set the colors indivudually. If there is an rgb diode implemented all colors - also no color - would be possible... I prefer to have white at the front and red at the back...

Best gregor
Now that's a cool Idea! I think that a lot of people would love this Idea. When I first got my Inspire I wondered why DJI choose to put red lights in the front and green in the back. Hopefully some day we will have this option. You should write to them and suggest this. Good call

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop