Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmo Pro Combo Z5 - Focus Question

Reaction score
There is new bundle Osmo Pro Combo and unfortunate I have bought Osmo last week not with X5.

I have some questions comes into my mind for Osmo Pro:-

1) X3 camera doesn't support focus and X5 yes. Without Focus Remote whether we can control focus over in DJI Go App? (Either photo or video)

2) I researched forum thread and discovered a comment Follow Focus no, Focus Remote yes, which means focus moving object in the video mode must use Focus Remote?

I am new to Osmo and videographer, hopefully, someone able to explain my doubt, looking to sell off existing Osmo and buy Osmo Pro Combo, but currently think not to spend extra money for Focus Remote till I fully understand how its works.

There is new bundle Osmo Pro Combo and unfortunate I have bought Osmo last week not with X5.

I have some questions comes into my mind for Osmo Pro:-

1) X3 camera doesn't support focus and X5 yes. Without Focus Remote whether we can control focus over in DJI Go App? (Either photo or video)

2) I researched forum thread and discovered a comment Follow Focus no, Focus Remote yes, which means focus moving object in the video mode must use Focus Remote?

I am new to Osmo and videographer, hopefully, someone able to explain my doubt, looking to sell off existing Osmo and buy Osmo Pro Combo, but currently think not to spend extra money for Focus Remote till I fully understand how its works.
So I did not get the focus wheel, but it plugs into the x5 adaptor, not into the osmo itself. I believe the only things you currently can't get outside of the bundle are the 4 battery charger and and extended batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla