Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Panning control

Reaction score
Trying to find out how panning is working with single controller.If I read the manual I have to set my remote to slave to control pan and tilt.But as soon I turn on slave I can't link the remote to the Inspire.There is no link button to see in the app.I know that it's not possible to pan and tilt at the same time,but changing between the 2 modes is possible.

You can only pan and tilt at the same time with a single remote by dragging your finger on your tablet screen. Tap and hold then move.
Slave mode is if you have two transmitters.

Thanks,but there must be an option to rotate the gimbal with your gimbal button on your remote control as far as I know?

Trying to find out how panning is working with single controller.If I read the manual I have to set my remote to slave to control pan and tilt.But as soon I turn on slave I can't link the remote to the Inspire.There is no link button to see in the app.I know that it's not possible to pan and tilt at the same time,but changing between the 2 modes is possible.

Easy, on your MASTER controller, USE C1 or C2 button to switch between PAN or TILT and this function can alternate between PAN and TILT and then use the RIGHT thumb screw on the side or the MASTER controller to do both functions.

OK?

Easy, on your MASTER controller, USE C1 or C2 button to switch between PAN or TILT and this function can alternate between PAN and TILT and then use the RIGHT thumb screw on the side or the MASTER controller to do both functions.

OK?

CORRECTION: Should have said >>> LEFT

Easy, on your MASTER controller, USE C1 or C2 button to switch between PAN or TILT and this function can alternate between PAN and TILT and then use the "LEFT" thumb screw on the side or the MASTER controller to do both functions.

OK?

He wants to do them at the same time though.

I don't think you can... In fact, i was hoping the Camera would follow the subject but that's asking for a lot out of DJI at this point in time. Maybe later we all can push for this in the future FW upgrades.

No I don't want to do this at the same time
Just want to rotate with the gimbal button if possible

No I don't want to do this at the same time
Just want to rotate with the gimbal button if possible

Did you look at:
INSPIRE 1 User Manual page 36?

Will this work for you? That's all i know and it works for me.

Hope that helps.

Yeah I did,so I presume that "switch gimbal mode"is the one I needed,but this one is not working.Actually the manual is speaking about gimbal/pitch yaw,but that option is not showing only switch gimbal mode which I think is the same

My Master Controller C1 is set to Ginbal Pitch/Yaw and this allows me to Switch from Pan by default, then I press the C1 and the Thumb knob becomes the Yaw and then I press C1 and back to Pitch. This works for me.

Hope that helps,

Ahhh,seems that I had to turn on remote and Inspire to get my 7 options.Before that I had only 5 options in the app.So everything is ready,now I need some good weather.Want to fly for longer than 5 minutes 'till next rain is coming. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry