Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Phantom 3 Leaked Info

Reaction score
http://www.phantompilots.com/index.php?threads/DJI-Phantom-3-Leaked-Info.38083/#post-348729

If true this really narrows the gap between the Inspire and Phantom lines. In fact if true it could be called "an Inspire in a Phantom shell", with ultrasonic and optical flow senses, Lightbridge HD FPV, DJI Pilot app, GPS remote, 4K camera and dual remotes. All for a fraction of the Inspire price point (1k-1.2k).

We Inspire owners will need a serious bump in camera quality and other options to keep the gap open IMO :)

Last edited:
Reactions: goldscoops
I'll probably buy a P3 for use to complement my Inspire. Currently my P2 uses a GP4 camera and although the fisheye never bothered me much in the past, it does now. I still enjoy using my faithful old P2 but I'm aware that I need to keep my video imaging quality as standardised as possible. Anyway, that's the ******** line I've used to convince myself to pull the trigger on a P3. Sadly, Its worked!

In all reality though, I'd rather have $1500 up there doing the hard yards and keep the I1 for the more valuable work.

Reactions: goldscoops
So far I'd rather stick to the I1. The P3 has been described as a consumer level drone and opposed to the I1 which is a prosumer drone.

I feel that the P3 has a spot next to I1 and would use it as a backup drome for professional use.

So far I'd rather stick to the I1. The P3 has been described as a consumer level drone and opposed to the I1 which is a prosumer drone.

If you feel that the I1 and P3 is separated only by $ then you're free to sell the I1 and get the P3.
relax...now I see why you are outta control...lol...I was poking fun...

The MC is awfully annoying :p

The live stuff was pretty ballsy. Don't want a flyaway there :D

Don't judge noise on the video, there's of course no microphone anywhere close to the thing.

Ugh, when you want to do things like Apple do it right - their "ambassadors"'s speeches are so very obviously fabricated and exaggerated it hurts...

Reactions: DennisCox
Looks like they're phasing out the Inspire :eek:

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-08%20at%203.00.57%20PM.png

Screen shot taken from: http://store.dji.com/inspire-1

Their site has been messed up since adding the Phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207