Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Photos from the Inspire 1, really happy with what I`m able to capture

Thank you everyone, and Droid-Cam, I pretty much leave the ND filter on all the time, it helps, but I am awaiting delivery of the Renatt ND filter set which im very excited to try out.

So far, you are the ONLY one I've seen with more likes than posts LOL

Love your pics too, do you do any video?

So far, you are the ONLY one I've seen with more likes than posts LOL

Love your pics too, do you do any video?

Thank you and haha yep I need to be a bit more pro-active on here. Considering that going forward the Inspire is the system that is going to work best for me.

Certainly do video as well. I`ll get some footage up soon. At the moment its been Phantom/GoPro and S900/GH4 mixed, but I need to put an Inspire showreel together.

Reactions: LockMD
Excellent pictures, the raw files from the inspire are pretty good I find.

I visit Sussex often as Iam based in Surrey.

Thanks chaps, forgot to reply back to this. I have no complaints with the Inspire camera for still photos, it is just a matter of adapting to its limitations. I use the same principles as my ground photography, so shooting in manual, and under expose because its easier to loose detail in the blown highlights than bring out detail from the shadows. Always lowest ISO as well. For the sunrise shots I used 3 shot bracket to keep the dynamic range (didnt need any alignment as the stabilization was that good, in fact im shocked how good it is). I could have got the same outcome with a single shot, but it would have been a bit noisier. Then I did some minor tweaks in Lightroom and also adjusted the slight warping of the horizon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian