Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

PLEASE HELP, I need a ribbon cable for Inspire 2 controller

Reaction score
Hello all,
I was recently traveling abroad with my Inspire 2. Customs decided to inspect the drone during a routine immigration check. Unfortunately, for me when he pushed the controller down in to its hard case he broke my antennas. I ordered new antennas and attempted to repair the controller, in doing so i ripped the ribbon cable. Does anyone know where a replacement could be found?
Please leave a link if possible to a replacement. Much appreciated!

New to Inspire forum but am a member of Phantom forum. I had the same problem with my Phantom controller. I was installing an hdmi plate and I tore my ribbon while installing it. I looked all over for a new one, I even bought a controller off of someone while I was looking. Looked for the part number and found it, ended up finding one on Amazon. Came from China but it was worth it. Have you looked on eBay for one? I saw some on there for my controller but decided against them because I wasn’t sure if they were the right part.

New to Inspire forum but am a member of Phantom forum. I had the same problem with my Phantom controller. I was installing an hdmi plate and I tore my ribbon while installing it. I looked all over for a new one, I even bought a controller off of someone while I was looking. Looked for the part number and found it, ended up finding one on Amazon. Came from China but it was worth it. Have you looked on eBay for one? I saw some on there for my controller but decided against them because I wasn’t sure if they were the right part.
It’s a great idea, I have had no luck finding a ribbon cable yet on amazon.
Let me know if you see something. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez