Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Polar pro filters

Reaction score
Hello can someone tell me if polar pro had multiple versions of their filters for the inspire? I tried buying a 3d printed case for the lenses, but mine wouldn't fit but I seen photos where others shown theirs did?

Yes thanks for the links. I found a 3d printed tube that holds 6 filters, SD cards and a cleaning cloth. But my filters don't fit it, but my buddies do.

They fit on the camera just fine. And work well. Polar pro told me in an email the sizes haven't changed. But obviously there is a difference. If a set bought this year fits and a set last year does not.

Thats good to hear about the Polar Pro filters. Have you had much vignetting with these filters?

Hello can someone tell me if polar pro had multiple versions of their filters for the inspire? I tried buying a 3d printed case for the lenses, but mine wouldn't fit but I seen photos where others shown theirs did?

The specs on the filters have not changed, if you are having issues with that 3D printed case still shoot me an email and I will send you one of our filter cases.
[email protected]

Do you see my pic above? these are a different size indeed.....
Yes, I see that filter doesn't fit into the case, not sure what type of case that is, but more than happy to send you a PolarPro case if you shoot me a email. Thanks!
Jeff

I resolved the case issue, my point is that the filters on the right are both ND16 inspire filters. As you can see they are very different in size, look at the outer ring. In fact at some point the shape of the filters has had to change, or I got a bastard filter.

Yes, I see that filter doesn't fit into the case, not sure what type of case that is, but more than happy to send you a PolarPro case if you shoot me a email. Thanks!
Jeff
Hey Polar Pro,

I received my ND 8,16 and PL filter set. How much is a filter case? I remember reading somewhere on the forum you guys were offering free cases. Is that still available? :)

Hey Polar Pro,

I received my ND 8,16 and PL filter set. How much is a filter case? I remember reading somewhere on the forum you guys were offering free cases. Is that still available? :)
Hey Kevin, If you order from our website the case would be free.
You can purchase them on our website for only $4.99 with free shipping (in the US) as well:
3-Pack Case-Phantom 3 / Inspire 1 / Frame2.0

If you ordered on our site and did not receive one shoot me an email and I Will fire one out!

Jeff

Reactions: Kevin Cabral
Hey Kevin, If you order from our website the case would be free.
You can purchase them on our website for only $4.99 with free shipping (in the US) as well:
3-Pack Case-Phantom 3 / Inspire 1 / Frame2.0

If you ordered on our site and did not receive one shoot me an email and I Will fire one out!

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

What's your email? I ordered the inspire 1 ND8, ND16 and PL set. I got it last week. No case came with it and I ordered it from your website :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44