Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

posting pics on this forum

Something crazy is happening, had to delete duplicate posts, don't know how to totally delete them.. Might have something to do with change of owners of this forum, could they be messing with server or was this just a glitch, or maybe related to your problem with posting your picture? I don't want to keep posting trial and error, wasting other forum members time reading this, wish there was some other way to help.
Can you take a picture of your Inspire from the menu and see if that works, if so maybe we can figure this out later

My Note 4 is the developer version, rooted and running a custom rom, which might be difference.

Last edited:
Sorry, I tried to delete this duplicate post but all I could do was delete contents with this.
921bbc6fa8ab4d2c726dd435247014fe.jpg

Last edited:
Did it finally work for you or no?
Guess you're asking Turbo, because you can see my pics are posted above. I'll try a test again, using the file upload method instead of camera to gallery method which you say is not available on your note 4, in next couple of days. Did you try the camera-picture-post method yet?

Enjoy life and be nice

Reactions: turbodronepilot
uploadfromtaptalk1426579797055.jpg
Hey, the file attachment works now, must have been something with the server. Hopefully you can now get your picture up.

Enjoy life and be nice

Guess you're asking Turbo, because you can see my pics are posted above. I'll try a test again, using the file upload method instead of camera to gallery method which you say is not available on your note 4, in next couple of days. Did you try the camera-picture-post method yet?

Enjoy life and be nice
I don't have a camera to gallery option on my note 4 neither do I have it on my iPad air 2, all I have is an upload a file option then it takes me to another screen that says choose file, then it takes me to another screen that has a few options (File, documents, camera, and camcoder) the camera option prompts me to take a pic so the only sensible option to click on is file then I get to choose between SD CARD FILE OR STORAGE FILE I have chosen pics from both nothing works, I have also try posting pics using my iPad air 2...same results.

Enjoy life and be nice[/QUOTE]

I don't have a camera to gallery option on my note 4 neither do I have it on my iPad air 2, all I have is an upload a file option then it takes me to another screen that says choose file, then it takes me to another screen that has a few options (File, documents, camera, and camcoder) the camera option prompts me to take a pic so the only sensible option to click on is file then I get to choose between SD CARD FILE OR STORAGE FILE I have chosen pics from both nothing works, I have also try posting pics using my iPad air 2...same results.

Enjoy life and be nice
/Quote

Maybe someone else can help, I'm stumped. Also, I'm not home for few more days, and do not have access to any device to test with, except my phone which is difficult to use. Sorry, wish I could do more, and if I think of something I'll post it.

Last edited:
Yea that's wat I did Michael but for some reason it just won't work for me, I even tried it from different devices, I tried it from my note 4 and my iPad air 2, which are both pretty new devices but it keeps saying the same thing "NO FILE CHOSEN" and from what I heard there were other members having the same problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44