Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Proper Sunshade for iPad Air 2

Reaction score
Unbelievable that DJI only has a sunshade for the iPad Mini and smartphones.
Why didn't they come out with one for the iPad Air 2, the full size iPad?
Duh?
I tried a few other makes but they were all garbage. The worst one was the Hoodivision which forces you to look at a 70 degree angle. Total waste of money and have since purposely lost it. Total trash. Stay away from it. You couldn't see the screen anyway because of the angle and reflection. It also was difficult to mount as it kept coming off.
Anyone know of any really good full size sunshades?

Duh?
I tried a few other makes but they were all garbage. The worst one was the Hoodivision which forces you to look at a 70 degree angle. Total waste of money and have since purposely lost it. Total trash. Stay away from it. You couldn't see the screen anyway because of the angle and reflection. It also was difficult to mount as it kept coming off.
PadHat works for me.

Reactions: HoodiVision
Duh?

I've tried loads of sun screens even the new DJI one...... I've just purchased a hoodivision screen & swear by it, it's the best one that I've bought.

I've had no problems with the screen coming off my iPad, must admit I thought i would have but nope, it's great;)

Sorry you don't think much of the hoodi & no I'm nothing to do with them.

Have you contacted them & told them about your problem with it? I'm sure they would help you out & give advice.

Reactions: HoodiVision
Duh?
Hello White Airwolf,

Could you please contact Kev at [email protected] to discuss your dissatisfaction with our product. 1000s of pilots use PadHat shades and we have less than a 2% return with a 30 day unconditional guarantee. Usually we can solve any problems. Most involve attachment.

The shade angle is determined by physics. 90 degree shades do not block glare and reflection. In fact you can see the glare and reflection in most product pics posted by competitors.

Best Regards,
The HoodiVision Team

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters