Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Question about connecting the I2 to a PC with DJI assistant

Reaction score
The I2 has a female USB port and PC's are female was well. A double male USB cable is somewhat rare, was it DJI's intention to have I2 owners hook up to a phone or tablet when requiring the need for DJI assistant? I'm sure I can find a double male USB on amazon but it seems odd. I do my updates through the app wirelessly but Need to connect to DJI assistant with a hardline.

Unfortunately there is no other way to connect I2 to PC, only with USB a to USB a cable.
This one looks good
Other way is to DIY using two USB cables, but if you are NOT familiar with such a mods DON’T do it!!!
GND and 5V make a difference ?
65A989C6-4B6E-4539-8DDD-F9359C01C456.png

Reactions: Doecliff
The I2 has a female USB port and PC's are female was well. A double male USB cable is somewhat rare, was it DJI's intention to have I2 owners hook up to a phone or tablet when requiring the need for DJI assistant? I'm sure I can find a double male USB on amazon but it seems odd. I do my updates through the app wirelessly but Need to connect to DJI assistant with a hardline.

The USB a to USB a originally came supplied with the I2. If you are the original owner you should have the one that was supplied.

Reactions: Doecliff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG