Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

question to anyone wirh two or more I1

Reaction score
i might have a silly question but hope to get a good work around answer...
i got myself a second I1 but would like to use the rc and slave of my firrst one. is that possible? will i have to link them new every time i switch birds? do i need two accounts for the flight logs to be separate? how do you manage this?

Hi.
Yes on both. (Or a smarter fellow can upgrade the answer, plz)

Mandatory to *link* back any time you swich aircrafts.
...as for the data, at some point in cloud/updating logs, the DJI bot rely on serial number to index and record individual birds.

Reactions: PB30X
i was never able to register my first bird...
that sucks to always having to link the system when swaping... should be able to memorize 2-5 birds and you are good with one pair of rc... the second bird is backup anyway but still a hasle at sole point... thank you.

i might have a silly question but hope to get a good work around answer...
i got myself a second I1 but would like to use the rc and slave of my firrst one. is that possible? will i have to link them new every time i switch birds? do i need two accounts for the flight logs to be separate? how do you manage this?

I have two IN 1's, and you can use the same app for both of them, inside log history it differentiates between the two once they're registered with different names. Once registered you can see the logs for each one or total fight hours.

Reactions: mdomeny
I have two IN 1's, and you can use the same app for both of them, inside log history it differentiates between the two once they're registered with different names. Once registered you can see the logs for each one or total fight hours.
that is cool but i was never able to register my first bird... how can i do that afterwards? any ideas?
thanks for the input though... glad i do not have to make a different account for every dji unit i buy... that is what support suggested :(
now i need to find out register pricedure and then i am good to go... my second (new I1) registered automatically... the first never did and is not in my list of units... :(

Sorry bro, can help on why it didn't register on the first, perhaps upgrading firmware cancelled registration out. This a question for DJI techs or perhaps someone else on the forum knows

i did ask support i acually sent them four questions and did not get an answer back since... about 2 weeks or more already... at that time i did not do any firmware but it was never in my list... in any case, thank you for your info and help.
cheers

Simply clear the cookies on your computer, also use a different one to link to dji website. Ifthis not working...create a new account.
But I'm guessing it's enough with clear cookies from the pc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk