Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Quick decision, help!

Reaction score
I have a guy (videographer) who is selling his inspire one because his project is over. It's a 1.0 version with all stock stuff included. They have 5 ND filters for 50$ that would be worth it I think.

Anyway, the basic set up for 2,000$. Worth it? I wanted the 2.0 with bigger motors and prop locks, but I can get the prop locks from a,Avon easy enough. They are also,selling the t47 (3 of them) batteries for 110$.

Do I really need the bigger motors? Is there really that big a difference? This seems like a fantastic deal considering I can get a couple of t48's and charging hub and be at the price of a new inspire 2.0. The condition of the inspire aside (assuming it's in great condition) do I pull the trigger on this? I'm checking on the date of purchase and warranty.

Thanks guys.

Ask how many hours are on the airframe. Thats what really matters. Inspect it thoroughly. See how much slop, or play is in the landing gear mechanism. Do you get 1 controller or 2? What shape is the controller in? Does it look like it's been used a lot?

I personally haven't flown an inspire with the bigger motors yet. But from reading other posts on here there isn't a significant improvement. I think the term used was negligible difference.

Before I buy any used batteries I want to know what the life percentage reads, and amount of times charged are. You can view those in the dji go app.

I'd make that offer for the whole lot. Batteries are subject to their owner's use and care. Since you can't establish they were treated well... and they're a single point of failure, I generally wouldn't buy them unless they were an extreme markdown.

1 controller but sounds like a second could be available. Batteries are the 47s for 110$ each, they have 3 besides what's included with the Coptor. I was going to offer them 220$ for all 3 batteries.

They bought it about a year ago so the warranty is about up which is a bummer but not a deal breaker. I'll check on battery cycles and airframe time, thanks for that.

I guess I'm nervous about buying something right before CES and having dji come out with a new forward facing pilot cam or something. If it's solid, thus just seems like too good of a deal to pass up. I can upgrade the motors later if I decide to get the pro camera or something like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide