Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RAW Photo Problem

Reaction score
Hi Forum,

I've got a problem on my Inspire 2 (and the same problem with my Mavic Pro) and hoping someone can help. My RAW photos are coming out in an odd dimension, 960 x 540. I've been playing with camera settings and have reset to default with no joy, the photos look awful too and i nearly got caught out badly on a job. Luckily i recorded in 4K and managed to use a few frames of that instead!

Any help appreciated!

Not come across that problem! If you're having the issue with both your Mavic and I2, are you pulling the files via DJI Go, or reading them from the microSD card? Or have you got some weird export set up in Lightroom or Adobe Camera RAW if that's what you're using to process them.

What size are the files saved at on the microSD card? Jpegs could be anywhere from 4MB to 12MB+, DNG's around 42Mb.

Try switching to Jpeg, then to JPEG+RAW and see if they are saved at the same dimensions or different.

Last edited:

it sounds like an issue with DJI GO. With the most recent version I ran out of SD Card space and the app gave me the option to save to the iphone i was flying with at the time. the files i pulled from the DJI GO app were the same dimensions. are you using the same device to fly the mavic and inspire? you might try to delete the app and reinstall if so. im curious if the app is recognizing the SD card? do you see the capacity information for the sd card in the app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya42