Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RC Signal lost after update

Reaction score
Hi, so I updated the firmware of my RC today and after that it is showing a "RC Signal Lost" warning on the top.

I have read that downgrading and updating again would fix the problem but how do I downgrade? or there is any other solutions? Everything is done through the app now and I have no clue if I have a way to manually update the remote or reinstall the firmware.

Solution found; after trying updating it on iOs (iPad and iPhone) I decided to try with an Android Device and I was able to downgrade and fix the issue.

After successfully downgrading the RC. Please read the release notes on the latest firmware updates. DJI have changed the procedure.

Thanks a lot for the response. It means a lot to me that you actually tried to help me =)

Reactions: Luiz camapum
Just for future reference, You can press and hold the Academic hat icon in the right hand corner of the DJI GO App's first screen, This will bring up a downgrade screen. Your aircraft must be switched off when you do this. If you are the proud owner of a new Inspire 1 You may get a message telling you that the firmware version is null and saying there is no firmware to downgrade - if this is the case you may need to wait a few hours for the DJI Servers to catch up with your new DJI account (or whatever it is they do out there) within 24 hours or so you'll get the message telling you you need to update when you turn on the remote...

Yes you can - see tubbyengineers comments above.
It is also documented elsewhere on the forum.
I have tried to downgrade so many times my radio controller
It show me radio inconsistent .
I couldn't even start the motors .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 10
I have just tried again with the craft off and it's still not working for me
I can't even start the motors .