Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ready to toss my inspire from the highest building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've had enough BS from DJI and my wonderful inspire. I'm glancing at my bat and wondering how many pieces can I turn it into with one solid blow. Just over three weeks visiting the DJI facility in Cali and it returns in the same condition. I then have spent 18+hours calling tech support trying every trick in the book and testing every technician's knowledge until I finally reached their#1 guy. He finally gave up and asked I box it up and ship it back. I blew my lid, why didn't the tech fix it right the first time. So I complained a bit harder and the best they can do is in 48 hours I'll get a shipping label and there it ships regular ground, and no special attention. Once fixed It shoots two day air but still it's still gonna be s few weeks, I wish I had purchased something else. Sucks

Reactions: Tommy Bayshore
Bad luck.

Bad part is they really have monopoly on the Inspire series. Only way out is to go to someone like Freefly Alta's, but then pay three times the price for a bird maybe 5 times in size too. Then you have to customize it out too. Still, service might be weeks out to with shipping (I hate UPS for being so slow where their Ground service takes often 7-9 days east to west coast one way, and USPS can do it in 2-3 days!).

DJI service should be a lot better, but then so could a lot of aftermarket products. I bought a Mitsubishi TV and the service people came out six time in the first year of warranty to fix it. Product was so bad that even Mitsubishi bailed out of the TV market entirely after that model. Most cameras get pretty low scores on service too and some do not even use their own service bureau and farm it out.

Good luck!

I've had enough BS from DJI and my wonderful inspire. I'm glancing at my bat and wondering how many pieces can I turn it into with one solid blow. Just over three weeks visiting the DJI facility in Cali and it returns in the same condition. I then have spent 18+hours calling tech support trying every trick in the book and testing every technician's knowledge until I finally reached their#1 guy. He finally gave up and asked I box it up and ship it back. I blew my lid, why didn't the tech fix it right the first time. So I complained a bit harder and the best they can do is in 48 hours I'll get a shipping label and there it ships regular ground, and no special attention. Once fixed It shoots two day air but still it's still gonna be s few weeks, I wish I had purchased something else. Sucks
Whilst I'm sure you are very frustrated, please do not open up another thread just to vent your frustrations at DJI. There are a plethora of postings already at how upset individuals are at DJI's poor service (which everybody knows is not the greatest). However, we do not need yet another bashing thread and it is also against out community rules.....
"Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Please take up your dispute directly with DJI - Thank You

Reactions: llamadave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez