Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Received the self tightening props, time to remove quick release ones

Reaction score
Hello guys, I told you a month ago about the issue I had with the quick release plastic parts and now I decided to remove the quick release sistem and install the self tightening props with prop locks.

I found there is a space betweenthe prop base and the motor bell, is the same on your setups ?

Attachments

• distance between prop and motor bell.jpg
    distance between prop and motor bell.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 41
I have been using the self-tightening props since the beginning with the Inspire...with the prop locks. I pretty much keep my Inspire "built" and ready to go. I made a tray of sorts that lives in the back of my Honda CRV that keeps the craft stable, with my RC and stuff. I ordered more self-tightening props from DJI. My question is this...when should I change out props? I've been flying on the same set for several months...they seem fine, but I'm not sure if I should be looking for something here? Don't mean to go too far off topic, but it does relate to props.
How about answering the OP's question whilst you are high jacking his thread!

Yes there's a small gap between the motor and the propeller about the size of a business card. .
Hello guys, I told you a month ago about the issue I had with the quick release plastic parts and now I decided to remove the quick release sistem and install the self tightening props with prop locks.

I found there is a space betweenthe prop base and the motor bell, is the same on your setups ?

thanks, I just did 2 flights with the new props. Everything seems fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan