Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Remore Control Calibration

Reaction score
Just upgraded the Firmware to V.1.0.7.90.

Upgraded DJI GO to latest version.

Followed the instructions to upgrade the FC via the APP.

Now, when I switch on the RC I get a Solid Red light.

I go to RC Control Settings, RC Calibration and press Start. Move all the control sticks, but it never gets to finish.

When I switch on the Inspire 1 though the FC light goes green but it wont let me start the FC.

This is all inside so not a temperature issue.

Can anyone help?

Do I need to reload the firmware into the FC using the USB method?

Just upgraded the Firmware to V.1.0.7.90.

Upgraded DJI GO to latest version.

Followed the instructions to upgrade the FC via the APP.

Now, when I switch on the RC I get a Solid Red light.

I go to RC Control Settings, RC Calibration and press Start. Move all the control sticks, but it never gets to finish.

When I switch on the Inspire 1 though the FC light goes green but it wont let me start the FC.

This is all inside so not a temperature issue.

Can anyone help?

Do I need to reload the firmware into the FC using the USB method?
You also need to move the gimbal tilt control wheel in both direction full travel in order to do a complete calibration.

Many thanks for this. I have done as you suggested.

I still get the red light on the RC when I switch it on, which then goes to green when the Inspire 1 is turned on.

Any suggestions as to how to rectify this, as I am reluctant to fly in this state.

Many thanks for this. I have done as you suggested.

I still get the red light on the RC when I switch it on, which then goes to green when the Inspire 1 is turned on.

Any suggestions as to how to rectify this, as I am reluctant to fly in this state.
That's exactly what it's supposed to do.
The red light indicates that you have no signal lock with your Inspire (which you wouldn't have if it's off)
As soon as you turn the Inspire on, the remote sees the Aircraft, locks on and the remote light goes green.
All working as it should. :)

Many thanks for such a quick response.

Next problem though is battery related. I have had four TB48 batteries in the charger for just over a month. Now none of them will start. No red lights, no green lights, nothing. I have put into the Inspire hoping that it may recognise them. Nothing. Any advice?

Many thanks for such a quick response.

Next problem though is battery related. I have had four TB48 batteries in the charger for just over a month. Now none of them will start. No red lights, no green lights, nothing. I have put into the Inspire hoping that it may recognise them. Nothing. Any advice?
OK, first of all NEVER leave your batteries in/on the charger for that period of time. You run the risk of losing your house - seriously. The amount of potential energy in a Lipo is incredible and they can also be volatile. (Google Lipo fires and you won't leave them on charge again.)
You shouldn't even leave them overnight and leave them charging whilst asleep.
OK - the good news and the bad news.
Your battery packs may have gone into a hibernation state as they have been left that long.
Turn a battery on (short press, and long press like you would when it's in the Inspire). The red led should then be lit on the battery. Then connect it to the stock charger that came with the Inspire (don't use a hub). The battery should then come out of hibernation and start to charge.
The bad news is.......you MAY have bricked your batteries by leaving them connected for that long.

Many thanks. I did charge them in a Big Lipo Bag for the fire protection though.

No red light at all though.
In that case your batteries maybe history I'm afraid.
As a last ditch attempt you could try the reset trick (pop top off battery and disconnect white plug for an hour, then plug back in and try charging).
If that doesn't work I think you will have to put it down to experience. (Costly experience :eek:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac