Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Replacement Battery

Reaction score
I need replacement batteries for my Inspire 1. I have done a search online and found it difficult to locate any. Does anyone know of a vendor whom I may contact? Thanks in advance for all responses.

I need replacement batteries for my Inspire 1. I have done a search online and found it difficult to locate any. Does anyone know of a vendor whom I may contact? Thanks in advance for all responses.
Since there are tight restrictions on shipping Lipo’s it would be helpful if you said where on Planet Earth you are!

Battery production for the Inspire 1 series ceased a long time ago.
Anything you get now will be used or sat on a dealers shelf for a very long time and therefore probably degraded.

Reactions: Jim Weist
Since there are tight restrictions on shipping Lipo’s it would be helpful if you said where on Planet Earth you are!

Battery production for the Inspire 1 series ceased a long time ago.
Anything you get now will be used or sat on a dealers shelf for a very long time and therefore probably degraded.
I am in North Carolina.

Thanks so much for your response. Now, for the $64 question. This is for a government drone. Do you accept purchase orders?
The link is not to the member selling URL, it is simply pointing you to where they can be purchased (allegedly) from a Chinese company.

Reactions: Jim Weist
The link is not to the member selling URL, it is simply pointing you to where they can be purchased (allegedly) from a Chinese company.
We have to do a group buy from a company on Alibaba.com

Thanks so much for your response. Now, for the $64 question. This is for a government drone. Do you accept purchase orders?

DJI TB48 5700mAh Inspire 1 Battery​

This is the best aftermarket solution I've seen.

I can refurbish TB47/48 batteries with new cells. It is a fairly involved process but, if your battery is defective, we can repair.
Contact me if your interested.

Inspired119

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare