Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Replacement Props time !

I got the T-Motor props on Amazon. The adapters and details on them are here:

Dropbox - inspire precision cf hub faq v4.pdf

Lynh Phan also sells the adapters and 14x4.8 CF props as a kit which is $100 cheaper than buying the adapters and T-Motor props separately.
Ordered the 14x4.8 t-motors props today.
Question, do these come with adapters?
Or is lynh phan adapters better quality?

Damon, going through your Threads is getting more and more expensive.. i've just ordered the prop set... ****..

Chris

Reactions: damoncooper
My 2nd set of LP carbon fiber prop adapters have arrived. Just waiting on my T-Motor 13x4.4 props now. My 1st set have been in use with my T-Motor 14x4.8 carbon fiber props for about 6 months now and they are awesome. 14-inch for aerial photography (my Pro Black Edition), 13-inch for fun flying and testing (my V1 Inspire). Super impressed with the quality.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457006175.634787.jpg

My 2nd set of LP carbon fiber prop adapters have arrived. Just waiting on my T-Motor 13x4.4 props now. My 1st set have been in use with my T-Motor 14x4.8 carbon fiber props for about 6 months now and they are awesome. 14-inch for aerial photography (my Pro Black Edition), 13-inch for fun flying and testing (my V1 Inspire). Super impressed with the quality.

View attachment 7046

Hopefully i get my prop adapters without the bugging facebook stickers :):D

Chris

Reactions: damoncooper
Okay I'll bite, I want these too...

What's the noticeable difference between the 13" and 14" rotors?

Damon--if you were to do it again, which adapters would you use and why?

Also, are you guys buying spares for these just in case? They seem awful pricey to have to buy a spare set just in case.

Okay I'll bite, I want these too...

What's the noticeable difference between the 13" and 14" rotors?

Damon--if you were to do it again, which adapters would you use and why?

Also, are you guys buying spares for these just in case? They seem awful pricey to have to buy a spare set just in case.

I've only used the original Inspire auto tightening props and locks and the LP adapters with T-Motor props. Those are tried and true, and they are my personal choice.

In my humble opinion, "quick release" and "props" really shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

As far as 13" and 14", the 13" are less pitch than stock and the 14's are greater pitch than stock. The 13's are great for agility and recreational flying, the 14's are better for aerial photography/cinematography due to their stability and ability to slice through wind gusts keeping the craft more stable. Also better for higher altitudes or windy / gusty conditions.

Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Aviator
I've only used the original Inspire auto tightening props and locks and the LP adapters with T-Motor props. Those are tried and true, and they are my personal choice.

In my humble opinion, "quick release" and "props" really shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

As far as 13" and 14", the 13" are less pitch than stock and the 14's are greater pitch than stock. The 13's are great for agility and recreational flying, the 14's are better for aerial photography/cinematography due to their stability and ability to slice through wind gusts keeping the craft more stable. Also better for higher altitudes or windy / gusty conditions.

Your mileage may vary.

Thanks Damon--I think I'll go with your recommendation of LP adapter and the T-Motor props. Do you have any thoughts on the props that LP sells that are allegedly exactly the same other than the core?

Thanks Damon--I think I'll go with your recommendation of LP adapter and the T-Motor props. Do you have any thoughts on the props that LP sells that are allegedly exactly the same other than the core?

I just like the T-Motor props personally. They are pretty much identical except for the balsa wood core the T-Motors have.

Hello everyone, I bought the t-motor propellers 14 "I have not tried them yet .. which Gains believe they are the best for this configuration .. maybe reduce them to% 98? Thanks for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah