Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Selling water damaged DJI Inspire 1.

I'm selling my Inspire 1 due to water damage. I had to land the Inspire 1 quickly but landed to close to the water edge and it was lapped by a wave which damaged all electrical and electronic components including the camera and gimbal. The unit was sent in for repair but the cost was too expensive. The entire airframe was completely covered by a vinyl wrap so structurally the airframe in untouched. I have since purchased a new unit but I am looking to recover some of the costs.

I've posted an eBay sale but willing to sell outside of eBay.
DJI Inspire 1 (Damaged / Parts Only)
View attachment 4620
View attachment 4621
View attachment 4622
I'm sorry but the air frame sold like a hot cake on eBay. The gimbal was a total right off - completely seized.

I only needed a couple pieces out of the gimbal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 16

Oh okay. The gimbal is in my workshop. I can drop by tomorrow and take some photos for you if you like.

Oh okay. The gimbal is in my workshop. I can drop by tomorrow and take some photos for you if you like.

Perfect
My gimbal spins out of control when I power up aircraft.
Any other reason why?

Perfect
My gimbal spins out of control

Perfect
My gimbal spins out of control when I power up
Aircraft
Any other suggestions?

Looks like you should have waterproofed your inspire before flying near water :)

Dream Vision Sound currently provide waterproofing solutions for DJI phantoms and inspires.

Looks like you should have waterproofed your inspire before flying near water :)

Dream Vision Sound currently provide waterproofing solutions for DJI phantoms and inspires.

I have a new i1 and I've just re-covered half of the cost already! I've learnt the hard way though. I may sell my second transmitter to recover more. I'm using Autoflight Logic's Autopilot software for those perfect orbit and focus shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla