Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Setting flight parameters for Inspire 1 V2 in DJI Go

Reaction score
I have an Inspire 1 V2, which I bought used, and have only flown once. The Inspire has been updated to the latest firmware. When in DJI Go, I'm unable to change flight parameters requiring a numerical input, like Return To Home Altitude, Max Flight Altitude, and Max Flight Distance. When clicking on the number field, I get a popup number keypad, but there is no "Done" or "Save" button on the keypad. Once the keypad is displayed it is impossible to dismiss, if I go back to the camera view and then return to the settings, the keypad pops up again. The only way to dismiss it is to restart the DJI Go app. I'm using an iPad 2017, which is on the latest version of iOS 12. I've deleted and reinstalled the DJI Go app, which does not fix the problem. Has anybody experienced this, and how do I fix it?
Thanks

Last edited:
Ok this may or may not help. Believe it or not I had a similar issue with this and it was a ribbon cable came out slightly on bird but it was a phantom 3 Pro awhile ago It too was a used bird and it would do stuff but like get data but not let me enter in and save anything so weird. Maybe from a hard landing ? Not sure if this helps out

I have an Inspire 1 V2, which I bought used, and have only flown once. The Inspire has been updated to the latest firmware. When in DJI Go, I'm unable to change flight parameters requiring a numerical input, like Return To Home Altitude, Max Flight Altitude, and Max Flight Distance. When clicking on the number field, I get a popup number keypad, but there is no "Done" or "Save" button on the keypad. Once the keypad is displayed it is impossible to dismiss, if I go back to the camera view and then return to the settings, the keypad pops up again. The only way to dismiss it is to restart the DJI Go app. I'm using an iPad 2017, which is on the latest version of iOS 12. I've deleted and reinstalled the DJI Go app, which does not fix the problem. Has anybody experienced this, and how do I fix it?
Thanks
Your aircraft needs to be powered on and connected to change/save any parameters which are stored on the Inspire.

This Inpire 1 has recently been service by DJI, they are supposed to check everything. Rebooting the Inspire is not the solution, I can't even complete entering the data. Looks like a software problem with DJI Go, I'm able to set these parameters with Litchi. Until I find out what the problem is I'll have to use Litchi instead.

Reactions: gregg Kielma
I found that setting the RTH and max flight altitude parameters in Litchi works, and saves the parameters to the Inspire 1. So if I want to use DJI Go, I have to set any user parameters in Litchi first, exit that app, then start DJI Go. Or just use Litchi (or some other controller app like Autopilot). Litchi doesn't have a max distance parameter, but I don't really need that anyway.

Hello. I have similar problem but when i for example want change battery discharge waiting period from lets say 10 to one i click on the icon showing days i chznge the walue and it should be applied automatically ? When i exit and enter this settings again there is no change. Another thing for example is when i want to change HD transmission from auto to manuzl i change that but when i exit and reenter there is stkll auto. Any ideas where can be the problem ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido