Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shou app is back for iOS!

Did you try it before posting?
It has absolutely no functionality here.

It does install an app but all that app does is give you a button to get the "player only" Shou app from the App Store.

Btw I'd recommend not sharing this news too broadly as there may be a limit on the "beta" certificate installs for the app. It's also possible Apple could revoke the cert at anytime so if you wan DJI Pilot app broadcast OR record, install and keep your device disconnected from the internet except brief periods for map updates etc.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
OK, then this reinforces my feeling that there might be different kind of "profiles" Apple can remotely apply to some users or something like that... because just like before when the Shou app would kind of randomely work and not work anymore for different users at different times all I get is this.

IMG_2003.PNG

OK, then this reinforces my feeling that there might be different kind of "profiles" Apple can remotely apply to some users or something like that... because just like before when the Shou app would kind of randomely work and not work anymore for different users at different times all I get

Perhaps. Did you open that Shou.tv link from inside an app or directly in Safari as I described?

Tried both the provided link from Safari and downloading from emu4ios.net.

The app gives me the screen above. I "continue"'d and installed the player, but the recorder app still shows that same screen, when I press continue it still brings me on the App Store page for the player even if it's already installed. In the player app there's a "get shou recorder" link that brings me back to emu4ios.net where I can reinstall it but no change, infinite loop between the 2.

EDIT: I rebooted the iPhone and now when I click continue it stopped bringing me to the App store and opened the recorder, seems OK. A glitch again...

Last edited:
Reactions: turbodronepilot
How do you go about setting up assistive touch? I turned it on and have the button on my screen. Am I supposed to be able to turn on shou from this button?

Love all the hoopla that comes along with no trusted Apple sources anymore.. And I'm Jailbroken too.
2c22401b1e7621abbc69858e589ad809.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool