Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Slave won't connect

Reaction score
First attempt at connecting my second remote as slave. Followed directions, searched for master, found it but I get no picture. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Shemp,

Interesting. Do you have control of the Gimble, although you don't have the video feed? Also - are you using the same tablet or a 2nd tablet for the 2nd remote?

What I would try:

1) Swap Tablets (if using two); knowing that the 1st tablet worked on the first remote. Takes this item out of the potential issue.
2) Make the secondary controller the Master. See if it gets the video. If so - make the original the secondary.

Other ideas:
- if using two tablets, make sure both have the same version
- Change the Master's name and password, reconnect the secondary
- Ensure the Master is getting a picture when evaluating the secondary (to eliminate any oversight that the remotes are connected, inspire is powered on, etc.)

Thanks,
Mike

Two ipads, mini2 on master, mini 3 on slave.

I have no control whatsoever on the slave. No picture, no gimbal.

I can control the gimbal pitch with the master still.

Two ipads, mini2 on master, mini 3 on slave.

I have no control whatsoever on the slave. No picture, no gimbal.

I can control the gimbal pitch with the master still.

Ok - so the Slave isn't connecting at all.

On the Master - after you connect the Slave - it should prompt you "Grant Blah Blah" for the Slave to work. Did you see this?

I would recommend hooking the master up and re-trying to connect the slave. If you do that successfully, you have to go back to the Master and answer "YES" to the dialog box that pops up before the Slave will work.

Thanks,
Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool