Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Slight battery imbalance - problem?

Reaction score
Just checking my batteries.

After a full charge one of the cells is showing a slight dip in its reading in the pilot app.

Cell 1 is 4.25
2 is 4.33
3 is 4.33
4 is 4.33
5 is 4.33
6 is 4.31

Is this anything to be concerned about?

Discharge it to 0% then charge it. If this doesn't help, contact the store you bought it from.

Yesterday I discharged the battery by having it on while installed on the aircraft. Eventually the aircraft turned off around 2 percent if memory serves right, so I'm assuming it was pretty low on power, but not exactly at 0 percent. How do I discharge the battery to 0%?

Yesterday I discharged the battery by having it on while installed on the aircraft. Eventually the aircraft turned off around 2 percent if memory serves right, so I'm assuming it was pretty low on power, but not exactly at 0 percent. How do I discharge the battery to 0%?
You do not need to - 1 or 2% is fine. 0% on the Inspire equates to around 3.5v per cell and the graphic for each cell will turn red at that voltage.
Allow the pack to recover to ambient temp for 20 mins or so then give it a FULL charge. Battery will then be recalibrated.

Reactions: DCGOO
The last TB48 battery I bought behaved similarly. I flew it down to the minimum, 9% when the motors stopped. I left the bird powered for another hour or two, before it completely died. Waited a few more hours, and then a full charge after that, 100% and balanced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop