So picked up my Inspire and took her out for a flight... got a question though.

I have ordered one. Does it comes with wheels and pull-out handle? Can't find that in specs. Regardless, I'm getting it.
EDIT, Mine shipped March 18!

Edit: got it on March 20. Industrial, heavy duty, bigger and heavier but has wheels and pull handle. Everything fits tight. Haven't tried with camera still attached if so I think it may need a foam cradle. Great for checking in for flights or everyday use, except too big to carry on my motorcycle. Only initial issue, fitting of rc - but after reading directions, rc goes in last and then tightly fits in place and snugs up nicely

Enjoy life and be nice

Last edited:
I was ready to order it but I was hoping to be able to not have to take the blades off. I know it only takes a second and give you the opportunity to safety check their attachment but at the same time, all that on and off will only wear out the locks threads (eventually)

Personally, I think I have a better chance of accidentally not tightening the blades correctly the more times I take them off. With my luck, I'll get interrupted and forget to complete the task...LOL.

Anyway, prefer to have a case that I can dump in it and leave it.

Mark

New props will snap on?

Enjoy life and be nice

Ditto! I LOVE my tradecraft case! works great! Lots of room, leaves in flight mode, etc...! Get it!

Mine just arrived today. Great quality, wheels and a handle to pull it by. This is not a carry on case but meant to be handled by ground crews in the belly of the aircraft. I will post some detailed photos tomorrow of the interior with the Inspire installed.

Reactions: crashburn
I'm so tempted to buy one of these but the postage cost to Australia is killer!