Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

So picked up my Inspire and took her out for a flight... got a question though.

I have ordered one. Does it comes with wheels and pull-out handle? Can't find that in specs. Regardless, I'm getting it.
EDIT, Mine shipped March 18!

Edit: got it on March 20. Industrial, heavy duty, bigger and heavier but has wheels and pull handle. Everything fits tight. Haven't tried with camera still attached if so I think it may need a foam cradle. Great for checking in for flights or everyday use, except too big to carry on my motorcycle. Only initial issue, fitting of rc - but after reading directions, rc goes in last and then tightly fits in place and snugs up nicely

Enjoy life and be nice

Last edited:
I was ready to order it but I was hoping to be able to not have to take the blades off. I know it only takes a second and give you the opportunity to safety check their attachment but at the same time, all that on and off will only wear out the locks threads (eventually)

Personally, I think I have a better chance of accidentally not tightening the blades correctly the more times I take them off. With my luck, I'll get interrupted and forget to complete the task...LOL.

Anyway, prefer to have a case that I can dump in it and leave it.

Mark

I was ready to order it but I was hoping to be able to not have to take the blades off. I know it only takes a second and give you the opportunity to safety check their attachment but at the same time, all that on and off will only wear out the locks threads (eventually)

Personally, I think I have a better chance of accidentally not tightening the blades correctly the more times I take them off. With my luck, I'll get interrupted and forget to complete the task...LOL.

Anyway, prefer to have a case that I can dump in it and leave it.

Mark
New props will snap on?

Enjoy life and be nice

Ditto! I LOVE my tradecraft case! works great! Lots of room, leaves in flight mode, etc...! Get it!

Mine just arrived today. Great quality, wheels and a handle to pull it by. This is not a carry on case but meant to be handled by ground crews in the belly of the aircraft. I will post some detailed photos tomorrow of the interior with the Inspire installed.

Reactions: crashburn
You could leave the props on with some modifications to the foam (sorry i misread the original question I stopped reading at "leave the inspire intact"!)
The inspire sits low in the bottom of the case - see the pictures here: http://www.tradecraftcases.com/product-p/ins1combo.htm personally i wouldnt recommend leaving the props on in any case though, theyre so easy to get on and off
I'm so tempted to buy one of these but the postage cost to Australia is killer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44