Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD DJI Inspire 1 Controller $165

Reaction score
SOLD

This "b" model controller was received new in box about a month ago. I unboxed it, updated the firmware, and used it for exactly one flight as a second operator controller. It works great. Only selling to move on to an Inspire 2 setup.

Asking $170 USD shipped in the United States. Controller is currently located around New Orleans/Baton Rouge. I can accept PayPal or any credit card through my company.

xqDJuc4.jpg

rBY6g4y.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dpwarren
I have a second hand inspire 1 how do i find out if you controller will work for my drone? dont know a b c or d

I have a second hand inspire 1 how do i find out if you controller will work for my drone? dont know a b c or d
If you have an Inspire 1 the controller will work. Over time there have been small internal component changes made and the letter (A, B, C, D, etc) identifies which iteration of the controller you have. From the sounds of it, this controller has very little use and appears to be priced well. Good luck and feel free to reach out to us with any questions you have about getting a new or additional controller connected to your Inspire 1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
examdumps1