Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.lukeraffertyvisuals.com
UPDATED Dec 1

Hello! I was able to sell all of my other Inspire 2 accessories; and just have this left. I’m based in Philadelphia and will ship the controller for free anywhere in the USA vi FedEx. Price in USD.

DJI INSPIRE 2 Remote Controller — $375

Was only ever used for (1) flight ever — like new condition and comes in original box:

I am happy to send more details or answer any questions — I hope you can enjoy it just as much as I have.
Drone Reel:
Thanks,
Luke

Attachments

• IMG_5328.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5499.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5498.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Reactions: dougcjohn
Usual questions.....

Location?
Is this US dollars or some other?

Hi , I'm from the Philippines , I saw your adds , may I inquire full details with pictures of the damaged of the I2 ? You can send it to my email fernando.valbuenajr@benilde.edu.ph . Thank you .
Last chance to answer my question (which is now the third time I have asked).
I originally enquired back in October and once more on Tuesday (Nov 17th) but you did not respond so I will ask one final time.

I notice that from March 2019 (which is when you joined) nearly every one of your posts are nothing more than “Hi, I’m from the Philippines, what is your best price” or "is it possible".
Your responses have been like this for nearly two years.
Even when a member has posted full details like above WITH photos you still ask "can you post pictures?"

Do you intend to actually buy anything or are just wasting people’s time?

Please answer the question if you wish to remain part of this community.

If you are more comfortable to continue via private message I am happy to discuss, but until you respond I doubt anyone will take you seriously or be willing to 'sell' to you.

Would like the X4S, possible travel case.
Question, was the X4S damaged or struck during the crash? Was it the mounted camera associated to crash?

Have you been able to mount & test on a platform to verify?

Rethinking the package as whole: Was their any licenses associated to the Inspire 2? Apple ProRes & CinemaDNG?

Did DJI provide a est cost to repair?

Rethinking the package as whole: Was their any licenses associated to the Inspire 2? Apple ProRes & CinemaDNG?

Did DJI provide a est cost to repair?
Hello!

The camera was not damaged during the incident, but due to the damaged drone body / camera mount, I have not been able to test it. I have a full report from DJI that I can message to you; total repairs to be $1800. There were never any licenses associated with it. It was properly insured and registered with the FAA, and I have just unregistered it via DroneZone.

Hi Luke, is your inspire 2 still available, I’m definitely interested (I had a reck myself, no fun), please let me know what you have left.

Thanks
Terry Gardner
tlgardner@live.com

Hi Luke, is your inspire 2 still available, I’m definitely interested (I had a reck myself, no fun), please let me know what you have left.

Thanks
Terry Gardner
tlgardner@live.com
Hi Terry — I've had a few bites and the I2 body itself / case / Zenmuse is sold.
I updated the original post; I only have the BATTERIES and CONTROLLERS left. Happy to sell either / together — let me know!

I can vouch for Luke. I bought some of his goodies. They arrived today. I’m more than happy with the transaction.

Is this controller still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.