Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD-see below. DJI Inspire 2 with X5S Camera, Complete professional aerial photography setup in excellent condition

Reaction score
I'm selling my excellent condition Inspire 2 with X5S camera, DJI 15MM lens, 5 sets of batteries, (10 total), 7.8 Crystalsky display, two sets of carbon props with quick release adapters, (I also have 4 sets of the stock props that go with it), FAA approved rechargeable LED position lights, Seacraft radio tray, along with Seacraft strap, DJI GPS module, spare set of camera shock absorbers, new set of landing gear feet (2), (I got these because my dealer told me they break very easy, not due to a crash as I never used them), extra CS battery, Drone Crates landing position heavy duty water proof case, which holds everything plus room to spare, landing gear/motor mount reinforcement kit, all original DJI chargers both Inspire 2 and CS, all original documents that came with it. The drone has 47 total hours on it, with no crashes, hard landings, or any other issues. I am a corporate aircraft mechanic for a living and meticulously maintain my drones and have created a complete binder with all maintenance performed and documented which will come with the sale. No surprises here, all set to go. I purchased this Inspire 2 in February 2018 brand new from Florida drone supply. I'm selling it because my aerial photography business client has a long term project for me that is all indoors, not ideal for an Inspire 2, so it doesn't get used very often if at all, time for a new home where it will get used to its full potential which is still unrivaled by any other current model, IMHO, unless you spend 12K USD plus. I reduced this set up to $4,900.00 USD shipped, LOWER 48 USA only, other areas required additional charge.The company I work for gets a significant UPS discount, I will pass that along to whoever buys it. IMG-2234.jpgIMG-2236.jpgIMG-2239.jpgIMG-2238.jpgIMG-2241 (1).jpgIMG-2242.jpgIMG-2243.jpg

Last edited:
What program do you use to process the data and is this included in the deal.

What program do you use to process the data and is this included in the deal.

Hello,
I use Airdata and print reports from that service, and it would have to be added to the buyers account, if desired moving forward.

Hello,
Yes it still is for sale, let me know if you have any questions.
Is this still for sale?

Hello everyone..Quite a few people have viewed my Inspire 2 listing in the classified section. I would like some honest opinions on if I’m priced right or ? I’m not in a blistering hurry to sell it, but I decided to sell and would like to do so in a relatively timely manor. Thanks in advance to anyone will to comment.

It seems to me that you could buy this setup new for about 8K so the used price of a system that has been out for 4+ years would be no more than 4K. You seem to have a very well cared for I2 but unfortunately the fact that it has all the maintenance documents doesn't add a lot to the value.

Reactions: seattlenativemike
We are starting a small documentary company this looks like a good addition to our equipment, we prefer to shoot everything in RAW all of our cameras can just record in RAW, can this provide that or do we need some license, which seems a bit odd,

We are starting a small documentary company this looks like a good addition to our equipment, we prefer to shoot everything in RAW all of our cameras can just record in RAW, can this provide that or do we need some license, which seems a bit odd,

I sent you a PM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop