Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Spares and Repairs Pricing Comparisons £ € $

Reaction score
Website
www.flysafe.club
Without upsetting too many retailers out there I wanted to gather in one thread a place to share quotes people have received for parts, spares and repairs from across the Globe. There does seem from a basic hunt to be a massive difference from country to country and continent to continent.

Example: Prop Guards in US, $80.00 in Europe €160.00 including shipping...

Also I've seen repair bills of $60 for a carbon Fibre arm to a staggering £250.00....

Now before someone decides to point out 'taxes' or shipping...blah blah blah. The point of this is to try and gain an idea not an exact science. I'm lucky enough travel all over the world and have offices scattered about so I can pick and choose but I know others that are pulling their hair out trying to make educated decisions on whether to pay a little extra to UPS or DHL and get international shipping or local post.

I'd also request the ADMIN add this to the sticky bit if possible.

Thanks,

Well the customs value in china of a full set of 4x 1345S props is just over USD 2,- - they are sold at USD/Euro 18,- at DJI and some more honest dealers and I have seen them up to Euro 50,- at some scammers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk