Reaction score
Website
www.reesaerials.com
Hello folks. My name is Robert Res and I own and operate Rees Aerials, LLC. We are an aerial media company in our fourth year of operation. I am a retired UH-60 Blackhawk Pilot that has flown the Bell 206 Jet Ranger/Long Ranger, the Robinson R22 / R44, the EuroCopter EC-145 and the Bell OH-58 Kiowa.

I got into the sUAS industry back when non-pilots couldn't, and snatched up a pretty good market share here in Spokane, WA and the surrounding region. We currently operate everything from the Phantom 2 Vision Plus up to and including the Inspire 1 Pro, Inspire 2 and our newly added Matrice M6.

I am the Lead Representative for the FAA's FAASTeam operating out of the Spokane Flight Standards District Office (FSDO) in Spokane, WA. I am the guy that you absolutely want knocking on your door if you have done something wrong, because I carry absolutely zero enforcement authority at all. I am the education and outreach guy that will teach you how to do it right instead of fining the crap out of you.

So, having said all of that, I have been a fan of this page for years, but have just now decided to join up. I look forward to the conversations.

Respectfully

Robert Rees
Chief Pilot / Managing Partner
Rees Aerials, LLC