Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stay away from Firmware Inspire 1 Firmware v1.9.1.10

Hey guys, glad I stumbled across this thread. Looking or some of these answers I started a thread called "best firmware update. perhaps you guys could visit that thread and add to the conversation? The name of the thread again is perhaps you guys could visit that thread and add to the conversation?

Here is a direct link if that helps.

rmb

Best Firmware Version for Inspire 1?

I developed a problem with intermediate video signal dropping and have sent my Inspire 1 Pro back to DJI as they have requested. It was doing it before I upgraded so I don't think it was the update.

All of the Pro versions are V2 because they need the larger motors to offset the camera weight.

Markymarc1981 have you keep the older firmware like 1.6 or 1.7 ? my upgrade fail and going to downgrade it , but the wed side of dji only have v.1.8 and 1.9 to download
How can you downgrade from v1.8 to 1.6 ?
I don't think it's possible!
If you know a the way please share I want to downgrade as well
Thanks !

I have seen 1 issue where it dropped gps and went atti but came back as soon as it went.. other than the sphincter factor for a moment all was well. My feeling is if you cannot actually fly in manual you shouldn't be in the air, technology will forever have its issues. As for the RTH issue... thats a cancelable issue

I've had GPS drop out and go into ATTI several times and with several different firmware versions including the one released in April (i1 Pro). So, I would not think the loss of GPS with the new firmware was due to changes in the firmware that caused it as this bug has been around a long time.

BTW, did you happen to note your MOD values before flight and if so could you report them?

Brian

V1's fly absolutely fine with X5's. No issues whatsoever with 3510/KV350's.
The 'larger' motors make no difference to performance.
Sorry for the miss information on the x5 (Steve Bunch) was asking "I bought the X5Raw on the pro frame and assume it is a later model. Any thoughts?" I was under the impression that all of the X5 Pro and Raw were the V2 airframe. I was not aware that the Pro was sold with V1.

I'm intrigued with these firmware caused problems. Did dji confirm that it was definitely a firmware cause? Or did they just replace foc and say nothing? I know some have problems after a FW update and some don't. Nice to know why the inconsistency. I seem to be one of the lucky ones...I know....I'm Irish!
they just replaced them and i have never heard anymore factual information as to the reasoning of either issues....

A/C is flying ace at the minute but im on two firmwares ago.
Only disadvantage is having to reset aperture every time put new battery in.
Had two much work on to risk putting new firmware on.
Now I am getting behind on updates.
Updating for no real benefit has (for me) lost its sparkle two updates ago!

A/C is flying ace at the minute but im on two firmwares ago.
Only disadvantage is having to reset aperture every time put new battery in.
Had two much work on to risk putting new firmware on.
Now I am getting behind on updates.
Updating for no real benefit has (for me) lost its sparkle two updates ago!
The Inspire is fixed aperture so nothing to reset or is it an X5?

So stupid me decided to upgrade my inspire to Firmware v1.9.1.10. What a mistake. The drone had absolutely zero range after that. It constantly cuts out and just returns to home whenever it wants. Anyone else having similar problems?

I just downgraded for now until they sort this mess out.
Lots of horror story in DJI Forum about v1.9.1.10
DJI seems not to have any ethical concerns with putting out buggy FWs. I've learned my lesson and will not upgrade unless absolutely necessary. I'll never buy another DJI product, Yuneec, 3DR here I come...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont