Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Controller Firmware Roll Back.

Reaction score
Website
strudwickdroneservice.com
Like numerous DJI pilots I went ahead and upgraded my Controller's Firmware as suggested by a message on my controller. We all know the mess it causes when you upgrade the Controller firmware before updating the aircraft's firmware. The controller now constantly beeps, the beeping stops when I calibrate, however once the controller is turned off it and restarted the beeping resumes until I calibrate again. Therefore I now always have to calibrate to stop the beep before I can fly. I tried to roll-back the controller's firmware, that was an exercise in futility. Whenever I insert the USB stick with the roll-back firmware into the controller, it continues beeping and nothing happens. My aircraft has now become erratic. HELP!!!!

Reaction score
The ignore button is my favorite tool.
Wish I could help, but I don’t have that tooling. Hope you get it solved.

Reaction score
After having multiple DJI products, I see that button pretty much every day. I’m certainly not a fan of updates. Goes back to the old saying
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Reaction score
Like numerous DJI pilots I went ahead and upgraded my Controller's Firmware as suggested by a message on my controller. We all know the mess it causes when you upgrade the Controller firmware before updating the aircraft's firmware. The controller now constantly beeps, the beeping stops when I calibrate, however once the controller is turned off it and restarted the beeping resumes until I calibrate again. Therefore I now always have to calibrate to stop the beep before I can fly. I tried to roll-back the controller's firmware, that was an exercise in futility. Whenever I insert the USB stick with the roll-back firmware into the controller, it continues beeping and nothing happens. My aircraft has now become erratic. HELP!!!!
Did you do a search for "firmware?" I'm sure this has been covered before dozens of times. Surprised the immodly one didn't say something. I guess this is your lucky day! You have been given a mulligan! HA!

D

Reaction score
After having multiple DJI products, I see that button pretty much every day. I’m certainly not a fan of updates. Goes back to the old saying
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
Yep...every time I fly. The alternative sends one down a path of anger and frustration.

D

Reaction score
I actually have an old mavic pro that is on such an old firmware, I’ve never even seen it‘s firmware designation listed anywhere.

Reaction score
Website
Did you do a search for "firmware?" I'm sure this has been covered before dozens of times. Surprised the immodly one didn't say something. I guess this is your lucky day! You have been given a mulligan! HA!

D
That graduation cap/square box does not appear on the top right of my DJI Go screen. So, no can do. I thought I tried that before.

Reaction score
That graduation cap/square box does not appear on the top right of my DJI Go screen. So, no can do. I thought I tried that before.
If there are three small lines in the upper right, use the same process for rollback of the controller. Just hold the three lines as if it were the cap.
Just did one of mine and it does work.

Reactions: djipete2021
Reaction score
Website
If there are three small lines in the upper right, use the same process for rollback of the controller. Just hold the three lines as if it were the cap.
Just did one of mine and it does work.
You are the man. I did as you suggested and it worked. I really appreciate the help guys. You are indeed the best. Hey you are all Inspire Pilots, the best.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vonpixel