Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Storm over Wichita

Reaction score
Shot a very cool storm rolling in over Wichita. Colors and such got compressed to heck thanks to the youtubes. The original footage of course looks amazing. The sunset at the end with the wall of rain was sooo cool to see.

Reactions: PB30X
Shot a very cool storm rolling in over Wichita. Colors and such got compressed to heck thanks to the youtubes. The original footage of course looks amazing. The sunset at the end with the wall of rain was sooo cool to see.

Tried to catch a funnel cloud here locally back in the early summer, NO SUCH LUCK.. The Warning was issued and there I was sitting and waiting, bubbled up and a brief lightning show, but not much to share lol.. The song "RESPECT THE WIND" comes to mind when viewing Tornado footage (TWISTER soundtrack[emoji6]) Stormchasers Unite lol[emoji106]

Reactions: guitarsail
Very windy conditions I see.And yes the sunset was very nice.(but I don't like storms.Have seen them to much this year)

Wow the houses are just about on top of each other.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG