Tablet disconnecting

I've had this problem a few times as well. DJI really need to look at it because it is frightening. It never used to happen until the last month or so. Another problem is the slave loses video feed intermittently a lot now, but not as much the Master. Always something!

I am having the same issue with an android tablet,,,,so I decided to get an iPad air2 for master controller and try the android tablet for secondary...same thing,,it only happens when shooting video, works great for photos...any ideas on fixes or do I get an app for it witching a target on it and shoot it full of holes...

Rick,,,hey buddy, I am having the same issue with an android tablet,,I am going to get with some buddies and get on this issue,,for some reason I am thinking it is an issue that can be resolved in the system settings on the tablets. I am currently running with an iPad Air 2 with no problems so I an not sure where to start with iOS,,,but I will do some research and post anything I can find

Thanks Willy,

I changed the settings to 1080 and still disconnects. I sent an email to DJI explaining the issue but have not heard back from them yet..