Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB 47 Battery Refurb. Cards

Reaction score
Website
www.dronetechaerial.com
Hey Everyone,

I have spent a lot of time and money with a few different printing companies to come up with a card to slip into the TB47 battery case in case you have rubbed off the writing from use like I have and want to make sure that the airport security can clearly read your LiPo Wh rating on your inspire batteries. They utilize a matte finish laminate on the label so they are very water resistant and have the correct look and sheen. All the typography and labeling is identical to the TB47 label on the battery. I have only produced the TB47 label since airlines allow unlimited of that battery model on carry on, so no TB48 labels are being produced currently.

I have included a short video on them so you can see how easy they are to install and how they look.

If you are interested in purchasing them, please email me at [email protected] , Subject Battery Refurb Sticker. I accept paypal to [email protected]
Stickers are $10/piece with $7 to ship via USPS Priority Mail Envelope or $2 via snail mail.

I stand behind these labels and if you are dissatisfied with them I will issue a refund via Paypal.

Last edited:
$7 to ship a sticker???? That seems very high doesn't it? I was interested in this until I saw that..... whats the reason shipping is so high?

What about battery over heating during summer months?

Also for that price how many labels are included?

$17 for one label shipped to my door.. that's WAY too much!! you can stick on of those in a standard envelope and mail it out for under $1.00

Plus the label's cant be more then $2 each to produce, At least include 3 labels for $10 and you will sell a lot more.

$17 for one label shipped to my door.. that's WAY too much!! you can stick on of those in a standard envelope and mail it out for under $1.00

Plus the label's cant be more then $2 each to produce, At least include 3 labels for $10 and you will sell a lot more.

Make 'em yourself, then.

If you want it snail mail with a stamp then I will ship for $2. A priority mail flat rate envelope gets to your door in 2 days and costs me $6. Obviously I combine shipping on multiple placards so yeah 1 card to your door fast may not be cost effective for you. If you decide to outfit your whole fleet, probably sounds like a better deal. Buy 5 or more and I will throw in free priority mail shipping.

I have been running them for a few months with no issues as far as heat goes. I have them installed on 12 packs and flew all day yesterday at a racetrack in the desert. No heating issues that I observed. Also the refurb placard is so close in appearance that I only use it on one side of the battery.

Like I mentioned in the OP, I had to go through a few printing companies and have the image reproduced by a graphic designer to get the right end result. You can't just scan the image in and print it out on photo paper and get a good result. So I am sorry that you cannot agree with a $10 price tag, in which I have invested a significant amount of time and money on to ensure a good end product that I made for myself and wanted to share with others. $2 a sticker makes little to no sense to me and I only had a small batch printed. I am not into selling a lot of them at $2 and wasting my time sticking these things in envelopes, I have an aerial imaging company to run.

If you are dissatisfied with your purchase I will refund you plain and simple.

Last edited:
I can see people doing exactly as was done on the video. Take a bunch of T47 labels, put them on T48 batteries, then fly with them....not cool.
Not to sound rude, but how do you think those batteries are shipped? If I order a battery from DJI.com in China, that battery is to my house in a couple days. I can assure you that was not by ground. The issue with lipo batteries on aircraft is storing the batteries incorrectly. ie: installed in aircraft, in checked luggage, travelling with physically damaged batteries and not draining the batteries before travel. Just my opinion. Also I do not endorse the misuse of this product.

Last edited:
Not to sound rude, but how do you think those batteries are shipped? If I order a battery from DJI.com in China, that battery is to my house in a couple days. I can assure you that was not by ground. The issue with lipo batteries on aircraft is storing the batteries incorrectly. ie: installed in aircraft, in checked luggage, travelling with physically damaged batteries and not draining the batteries before travel. Just my opinion. Also I do not endorse the misuse of this product.

The regulations are related to passenger airlines, not cargo.

Reactions: Alastair
I totally understand how difficult it was to make these and they look AMAZING. If the prices are able to be taken down a little im TOTALLY in for at least two.

The regulations are related to passenger airlines, not cargo.
Exactly my point. I realize that they are flown on cargo planes however, others on this forum who are professionals that fly commercially, have resorted to flying with TB-47 batteries only, because of hassles flying with the TB-48 batteries. I was just pointing out that with those labels, someone could put a bunch of TB-47 labels on TB-48 batteries and fly with them, potentially putting people at risk.

Hey Everyone,

I have spent a lot of time and money with a few different printing companies to come up with a card to slip into the TB47 battery case in case you have rubbed off the writing from use like I have and want to make sure that the airport security can clearly read your LiPo Wh rating on your inspire batteries. They utilize a matte finish laminate on the label so they are very water resistant and have the correct look and sheen. All the typography and labeling is identical to the TB47 label on the battery. I have only produced the TB47 label since airlines allow unlimited of that battery model on carry on, so no TB48 labels are being produced currently.

I have included a short video on them so you can see how easy they are to install and how they look.

If you are interested in purchasing them, please email me at [email protected] , Subject Battery Refurb Sticker. I accept paypal to [email protected]
Stickers are $10/piece with $7 to ship via USPS Priority Mail Envelope or $2 via snail mail.

I stand behind these labels and if you are dissatisfied with them I will issue a refund via Paypal.
hi :)
can not see the video. it says its either processing or not available anymore :( any info available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop