TB47 do I need to update firmware.

Reaction score
Hello inspire 1 folks , just got my inspire one v1 and very happy with it . Quick question if you can help me please .
Just bought a new battery do I need to do anything to it meaning upgrade firmware .

Ps my inspire is already up todate . From last month .

Hi,
congrats. Put the file with the firmware in the root folder of your SD in the camera and the copter is flashing the batteries if needed.

I guess that this is not different to the V2 or PRO. Please check the manual (not just for updates) and read it over and over again

Chris

You will get a message on your Go App if any of your batteries need updating (with a yellow triangle highlighting the fact)

I appreciate that guys will do . So the go app should tell me to update if needed .

This machine is a beast but iam worried Not to hold it by its horns lol

I appreciate that guys will do . So the go app should tell me to update if needed .

This machine is a beast but iam worried Not to hold it by its horns lol
Yes - if anything (aircraft, remote or batteries etc) need updating you will get a message in the app. This includes the camera upgrades but these are included into the update package so when you update firmware all modules that need updates will get them.

I appreciate the info guys . I did upgrade the firmware and looks like it did update the new battery. iam not getting the warning anymore