Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB50 12 pins connector: model number?

Reaction score
Hi guys, could somebody let me know where can i buy the 12 pins female connector of the TB50? Or model number!

Hi guys, could somebody let me know where can i buy the 12 pins female connector of the TB50? Or model number!
Location?

There is also a thread (which can be found using the search function on the forum) already..

There is a link in that thread pointing to the cable you require.

before post my question i found a thread but not the link or the answer of my question, somebody talk about the way to turn it on the TB50 but i just need to know the model number of the female connector 12 pins!

before post my question i found a thread but not the link or the answer of my question, somebody talk about the way to turn it on the TB50 but i just need to know the model number of the female connector 12 pins!
It's not an end user part.

This is a proprietary DJI part, not a OEM. You may need to cannibalize battery compartment (DJI Inspire 2 Battery support component NEW part 17 - US Drone Parts) to get just this socket. If you only want to take some current of TB50/55 battery to power something, you may use this adapter (Inspire 2 Remote Controller Charging CableUSD $12), but wiring gauge will not handle a lot. Here the socket itself is not removable, embedded in plastic mold.

This is a proprietary DJI part, not a OEM. You may need to cannibalize battery compartment (DJI Inspire 2 Battery support component NEW part 17 - US Drone Parts) to get just this socket. If you only want to take some current of TB50/55 battery to power something, you may use this adapter (Inspire 2 Remote Controller Charging CableUSD $12), but wiring gauge will not handle a lot. Here the socket itself is not removable, embedded in plastic mold.
thanks, what i would like to try is to power a Ronin2 with its lemo cable, but without the dual battery mount. seems to be possible if i buy the I2 remote controller charging cable but i will use at reverse side of voltage, so i have to connect the battery to the power socket of the cable, and the 12 pins connector to the Ronin2. what do you think?

@robyr1 - the item is the exact product I mentioned in my post above.

You still haven’t given your location (which yields pertinent answers and availability to your questions).

You‘re welcome.

@robyr1 - the item is the exact product I mentioned in my post above.

You still haven’t given your location (which yields pertinent answers and availability to your questions).

You‘re welcome.
not, because the TB50 has a female and its what i need it..and your product suggested has the male!

Ok guys, i try to make me clear as better as i can! I would like to power the ronin2 with a lipo 6s, and i need to use the POWER INPUT lemo port and not the dual battery mount.I can try to connect the I2 remote controller charger cable to 1 port of the dual battery mount, maybe will work? But my idea is to eliminate the dual battery mount and use the power input port from a the lemo cable (wich i currently use to connect the dual battery mount far away from the Ronin2. Now, if i buy the I2 charger cable wich has the MALE connector and i connect it to the MALE connector of the Ronin2, will it work? what do you think? Here is the pinout!
pinout batteries holder & Ronin.jpg

thanks, what i would like to try is to power a Ronin2 with its lemo cable, but without the dual battery mount. seems to be possible if i buy the I2 remote controller charging cable but i will use at reverse side of voltage, so i have to connect the battery to the power socket of the cable, and the 12 pins connector to the Ronin2. what do you think?
No, it will not work! You need FEMALE connector, which is mounted on BATTERY. This $12 adapter I mentioned is MALE and has some pins bridged (possibly with a resistor) molded in plastic, so the battery delivers output by just plugging it in. No need to do any button pushing. Either way it's not what you're looking for, you'll need to cannibalize some dead TB50 battery ...

Last edited:
No, it will not work! You need FEMALE connector, which is mounted on BATTERY. This $12 adapter I mentioned is MALE and has some pins bridged (possibly with a resistor) molded in plastic, so the battery delivers output by just plugging it in. No need to do any button pushing. Either way it's not what you're looking for, you'll need to cannibalize some dead TB50 battery ...
I know already this, but i would like to try to connect the cable to the R2 bridging cables, do you think i will boot on the R2?

What I mean is to connect the male 12 pins to the male of the Ronin2, and the remote controller connector to a standard lipo, I need to power on the R2 through a simple lipo 6s

What I mean is to connect the male 12 pins to the male of the Ronin2, and the remote controller connector to a standard lipo, I need to power on the R2 through a simple lipo 6s
How are you going to connect male with male? I know it's possible with humans, but that's a different story :D ...

Reactions: gmanbill
Oh, you're right, silly me ...
I received the Inspire2 remote chargher cable, i tried to use it with inverting the direction, so: to the RC power port i connected 25V, but the battery it doesn't charge it...if i use with normal direction/condition, i get 25v from the RC power socket

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters