Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The "No Problems Whatsoever With My Inspire 1" Thread

Reaction score
I am sick and tired of all the negative comments on DJI and the Inspire 1 here on this forum! Time for some positive vibes!

So I just wanted to say the following regarding my Inspire 1:

- I have had no crashes!
- I have had no flyaways!
- I have had no broken connections between machine and remote!
- I have had no problems with the batteries, neither in usage nor charging!
- I have had no problems with updating neither the machine nor the remote!
- I have had no problems with the gimbal!
- I have had no problems with the video or photos taken!
- I have had no problems with DJI!
- I have had no, I repeat NO PROBLEMS at all with my Inspire 1!!!

So I guess there's nothing else to do than go out and fly and have fun with this wonderful machine (and no, I am not sponsored by DJI)!

See Ya!

Oh look...... You're the only one who has posted here!!!! :p

Seriously though, with the exception of flippy floppy arms (which I sorted myself in 15 minutes) I echo your comments above.
It is a beautiful craft to fly and great fun.

This could be a lonely place......it's feeling cold here already......

Last edited:
Same here.. I love my I1.. Even when I used to get the occasional compass error, it never became an issue of any consequence. The one thing that I did ask DJI about was video dropouts on the slave controller, but that still may be configuration error in the app (Have not had a chance to fly dual controllers since, so I still don't know.) But my experience has been positive since day one..

We're good-so far. Two updates already applied, after the unboxing. I am glad I spent the 10 or so hours flying a (very) basic trainer (Syma X5C-1). Learning how to maneuver and fly without software aides, makes flying RMAI-01 a dream.

Like the transition from a Cessna 150 to a 767.

I am sick and tired of all the negative comments on DJI and the Inspire 1 here on this forum! Time for some positive vibes!

- I have had no crashes!

So I guess there's nothing else to do than go out and fly and have fun with this wonderful machine (and no, I am not sponsored by DJI)!

See Ya!
You know I have had pretty much the same experience. The machine has performed flawlessly. I have been reading the comments but really none of these bad things have happened. I have been using it to video our construction projects. I will admit that I keep it in pretty close. Under 300 ft and usually not more that about 300-500 feet horizontally. To expensive to risk losing it

Love mine. No issues. Just hiccups in the beginning but it was too be expected.

You know I have had pretty much the same experience. The machine has performed flawlessly. I have been reading the comments but really none of these bad things have happened. I have been using it to video our construction projects. I will admit that I keep it in pretty close. Under 300 ft and usually not more that about 300-500 feet horizontally. To expensive to risk losing it

Many users step over the boundaries for what a machine like Inspire 1 is meant for. They constantly challenge speed, distance and height to the extreme and that gets them into trouble. Myself I regard the Inspire 1 as a flying camera and treats it as such.

Reactions: Maz
Emoji-Face-Thumbs-Up.jpg

Great machine, got it the first week of Jan and have many flights now. Only real issue I have is the tee connection joint vibration. So much more fun to fly than the phantoms.

Reactions: flyersgirl
No issues here. Just getting used to the machine (which is pretty easy considering all of its control features) which I got about a week ago. As a photographer, I do love the ability to control exposure settings manually and remotely. A real joy to fly it.

Reactions: InspiredOne

- I have had no crashes!

See Ya!
I wouldn't speak to soon! Lol.

If something should happen rest assured I would never post anything about it here. I've got my pride, you know!:D

Oh look...... You're the only one who has posted here!!!! :p

Seriously though, with the exception of flippy floppy arms (which I sorted myself in 15 minutes) I echo your comments above.
It is a beautiful craft to fly and great fun.

This could be a lonely place......it's feeling cold here already......

Please elaborate on the flippy floppy arms.

Please elaborate on the flippy floppy arms.
Some of the Inspires suffer from excessive play in the T-Junction joint that extend out to the motors. This causes a vibration problem that manifests itself as a resonance when flying that transfers not only to the airframe but to the gimbal and can cause jello.
DJI have a fix for this using shims within the joint that clamps the arm tighter and fixes the loose arm syndrome.
I did not want to lose my Inspire for 6 months so I applied the fix myself. It can be done quite easily as long as you are methodical and careful.

This is the problem - >

Reactions: PB30X

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips