Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

This one looks dangerous...

Interesting - it seems that Mr Hill has now closed his YouTube account.
I wonder if the CAA gave him a little telephone call? Would be pretty incredible (and I would be impressed) if they acted this quickly.
The website seems to have disappeared as well - Clearly if everything was above board this wouldn't have happened.

Wow - somethings up - his LinkedIn page has gone too...

Instagram still up... But is this a case of
PFAW holders 1 - Cowboys 0 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a very silly boy as some of his aerial images are pretty good. However, to lie about having CAA approval and then blatantly operate commercially is just stupid and it was only a matter of time.
I know the CAA (via the local law enforcement) are cracking down much quicker/heavier now. I guess posting up dangerous footage in breach of the ANO 722 166/7 doesn't help keeping a 'low profile' :rolleyes:

TBH the CAA have to keep on top of this otherwise you will just get the situation of people saying why bother if X person can get away with it.

I'm doing my PFAW later this year and would not ever consider doing work with out it even though it's a PITA as far as I am concerned.

I do agree it was the correct thing to do reporting it.

I think this is really a test of how things should be...
If we are to self regulate to some degree we need to do exactly what has happened today.
As a Getty image supplier I have also sent them an email as his footage is still for sale there.....

I think this is really a test of how things should be...
If we are to self regulate to some degree we need to do exactly what has happened today.
As a Getty image supplier I have also sent them an email as his footage is still for sale there.....

I assumed because of the kids you gentlemen regulated, washed and rinsed the jerk!
9e732823415465.56a151e87b5c6.jpg
That smile is most likely gone now
can you imagine

Twitter disappeared too....

4e5c4fe41fd832b68ed133630258f8bc.jpg

The thing is also no PFAW means no PL insurance, even if he had a policy it would be invalid.

Even the smallest of incident could of resulted in him loosing his home or even Jail, sometimes you have to save people from them selves.

The thing is also no PFAW means no PL insurance, even if he had a policy it would be invalid.

Even the smallest of incident could of resulted in him loosing his home or even Jail, sometimes you have to save people from them selves.

Righto
i feel you nobody had to tell me twice i took my tuff toney video's down 2 weeks ago.
sanCp drop dime on me:mad:
Its not a game i see...
He learned the hard way ya'll could've shot him a text message. Got all his info seems like
Smashed him:eek: All for the kids tho;)

Righto
i feel you nobody had to tell me twice i took my tuff toney video's down 2 weeks ago.
Its not a game i see...
He learned the hard way ya'll could've shot him a text message. Got all his info seems like
Smashed him:eek: All for the kids tho;)

Making a simple mistake or an error through not knowing is one thing...

However - he flew very dangerously, he publicised himself as a CAA verified pilot when he holds no PFAW and is selling stock images through Getty...

That's strike 1,2 and 3 without a blink.

Righto
Its not a game i see...
Smashed him:eek: All for the kids tho;)[/QUOTE

WTF are you talking about? "sanCp dropped the dime on me"?? All I did was to ask for a picture of my wife that you posted in a totally unrelated post be removed.

Editor, can you confirm these videos were made in August 2009? If so what rules were in place back then, if any. My google search only found those. Were the offending ones made recently?

Editor, can you confirm these videos were made in August 2009? If so what rules were in place back then, if any. My google search only found those. Were the offending ones made recently?

His rokh drone business started with the purchase of an inspire... (Check Instagram)...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac