Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Thumbs up for DJI

Reaction score
Despite a lot of negative postings about DJI, I want to compliment them for the good service.

I had a crash with the I1 of mine, lost GPS, flew away and it flew against a wall, which resulted in a broken arm and (I think) gimbal. Sent is for repair to DJI Germany on the 29 feb. and yesterday I heard it was repared under warranty. Today I called them to ask them about the gimbal and to my suprise I heard that they will sent a brand new I1!! :D

Cann't wait to fly again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
that is really good. I love that this thing keeps logs and flight data. A few of my incidents still baffle me to this day as I have no clear understanding of what went wrong.

It may feel slow at times but when it is their fault, they usually own up and take care of it. Glad to see another happy customer.

@richard: I think the flight data and logs where my lifesavers ;).

@Mazz: that shows they take responsibility. Better a happy customer which spread good things than that the public hears only the bad things.

Thumbs up from me also!
Camera went crazy and I contacted DJI directly because of there being no dealer in my country.
The sequence of events
- Camera went crazy on Friday (after closing time in China)
- Emails answered on Monday
- Dropped my camera off to DHL on Tuesday evening and sent tracking number to DJI
- Wednesday afternoon I get an email with a tracking number for the replacement unit... and it is en-route!

Awesome job DJI!!!!!!

My $0.02 worth as well. I had a 'pilot induced aerial anomoly' that resulted in a busted motor arm and the gimbal assembly taking a toss as well...actually ripping out on of the connectors on the board. Though it took forever to get through to the service line, and a full 10 days for them to acknowledge receipt of the bird once it got to California...they had a really quick turn around. Only cost me around $400CDN to fix or so and $80 to ship it down...Just received it back last night and it was shipped pre-paid! I did the FW update and all was successful. Will do a flight test tonight...but their service was great once you get through to them.

@Kirk Pleasant: It's good to see / read that there are more people experiencing good service. There is a lot of negativity on DJI. Good there are some issues but they are working on it.

@Kirk Pleasant: It's good to see / read that there are more people experiencing good service. There is a lot of negativity on DJI. Good there are some issues but they are working on it.
The biggest negativity would have to be the lack of propellers!!!!
When are we going to see stock on the most critical replacement part possible for a copter?? This is the daftest thing I've ever heard of...lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters