Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tired of retracting those legs?

That's what these are for
a7544182-144-_DSC2272.JPG

Quick release, props

Cool! How did you get the white tips like that?

When I first got my inspire i thought the flat-pack design was pretty cool. Soon i realized it's such a hassle. So when we started to design the backpack for inspire 1, we wanted the drone to go straight in. today we finished the inner core modeling and here is a sneak peak. we'll name it "Inspak", the big brother to our "phantompak".
Here is a sneak peak, enjoy your weekend.

Daz@Bestem Aerial

Photos don't come up for me

I think the Backpack is a must.... Even if I could keep the gimbal and camera attached, I would feel far more comfortable if it was off... It's a 2 second twist to get it on the bird.... LOVE THE DESIGN... Please get a backpack to market soon....

Should have the first finished prototype by end of this month. I'll have a better idea regarding the price by then.
Yes it'd be shipped overseas. Will be stocked at Sydney as well.

Should have the first finished prototype by end of this month. I'll have a better idea regarding the price by then.
Yes it'd be shipped overseas. Will be stocked at Sydney as well.

super excited to see your design, wondering if you have any updates as how close you are to finishing this product and how soon do you think it will be till we can purchase this backpack? keep up the great work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela